Who will be Holmes' new coach?

doubledeuce

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a stepping stone job and nothing more at this point.

Why not follow the "Campbell Co. plan" whereby after seeing coaches leave and no one really stepping forward to embrace the job.........hire someone loyal to the program who can instill some "buzz" about the team, get players out, and won't be looking to leave?

Why not follow the "Campbell Co. plan" whereby after seeing coaches leave and no one really stepping forward to embrace the job.........hire someone loyal to the program who can instill some "buzz" about the team, get players out, and won't be looking to leave?

From my understanding, most of the tenured Holmes coaches will be heading to Hebron or at least have been offered that option.

I firmly believe that anyone that can solve the discipline issues and can gain the trust and respect of the student body, could land themselves in a GOLD MINE of talent. I think that it could be one of the most enticing jobs in the STATE!!! They have athletes crawling all over the halls of that school, with no direction. They need someone that get the kids out for football and can keep their focus and the would be a dynasty!!

I firmly believe that anyone that can solve the discipline issues and can gain the trust and respect of the student body, could land themselves in a GOLD MINE of talent. I think that it could be one of the most enticing jobs in the STATE!!! They have athletes crawling all over the halls of that school, with no direction. They need someone that get the kids out for football and can keep their focus and the would be a dynasty!![/QUOTE]

So Trosper and the rest of the ex Holmes' coaches didn't try hard enough to get the talent to play? I think it's deeper than that.