Ryle 4 St. Henry 1

Don't look now, but Ryle may be figuring some things out, and if they do, they'll absolutely be in the mix in October.  I liked them more than most pre-season, and I looked foolish early on, but things are starting to look a little more like I expected.  When you have the area's (state's?) best GK, and a four-year starter and all-state player in Byrd at CB, you have the foundation of a team that could be stingy.  The big question was could Cole Marsh and the other attackers figure out ways to score the ball...and early on this year, the answer was no.  Now the Raiders look more like I thought they would.  Let's see if this is an aberration, or if this is something Coach Collins and his Assistants of the Round Table can keep building upon.

Ryle moves to 3-2-2 on the season, and have Campbell Co., Henry Clay (in Union) and Dixie upcoming.

St. Henry, rebuilding around Kyle Z and Matthew Resing after losing college player Litzler to graduation, fall to 2-5-0 on the season, and now have to take on the Colonels of CovCath in Park Hills.  

• Like 1