Logan County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

theguru

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Logan County has had an amazing season. They are a solid football team and will not come into the game afraid. They will play hard from start to finish but unfortunately that will not be enough. 

Boyle County is a beast unlike they have seen (with all respect to South Warren.) Boyle’s weakness, if you can call it that, is in the vertical pass defense department but that’s not really Logan’s forte. 

In the end Boyle is way too much. 

Boyle 49

Logan 7.

• Like 2

I voted for Logan!!! It is all heart with this one. This team has made huge strides getting to where Coach Adler wants this program to be. Boyle county is a great team. They play hard every week and are young for more years of success to come. I look for Logan to play slow and take the ball away from Boyle as much as possible. Wyatt Blake and Ryan Rayno are the two head rushing attack for Logan and I hope they can grind this one out.

Don’t take anything for granted.  Everyone in the semi-finals is there for a reason.  I think Boyle came out a little flat against Scott and expected them to roll over because they had Boyle on their chest and found themselves down 7 - 0 early.  I know it’s cliche, but you really have to play one game at a time and give 100% focus to the team directly in front of you.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Mpb77 said:

I voted for Logan!!! It is all heart with this one. This team has made huge strides getting to where Coach Adler wants this program to be. Boyle county is a great team. They play hard every week and are young for more years of success to come. I look for Logan to play slow and take the ball away from Boyle as much as possible. Wyatt Blake and Ryan Rayno are the two head rushing attack for Logan and I hope they can grind this one out.

Bad news. Unless you have a surprise brand new playbook for Boyle like LCA did. Running the ball against Boyle isn’t going to turn out very well. Most effective way to beat Boyle is through the air. 

5 minutes ago, WestDanville said:

Bad news. Unless you have a surprise brand new playbook for Boyle like LCA did. Running the ball against Boyle isn’t going to turn out very well. Most effective way to beat Boyle is through the air. 

I agree, I think Johnson Central would be the only team that might have success running on Boyle County just because they have a huge line. Boyle will have a running clock again in the playoffs. 4 games 4 running clocks. 

• theguru changed the title to Logan County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
  • theguru locked this topic