4. Manual at La Salle (OH)

5. Bryan Station at Tates Creek

6. Ballard vs. Butler

7. Daviess County at 4A Madisonville North Hopkins

8. Ryle at 5A #5 Highlands 

9. Central Hardin vs. Henderson County 

10. Oldham County at 5A South Oldham 

• Like 1

Opportunity for movement this week. Trinity beats Male and they can go to #1.  Trinity loses and depending on how Manual does could drop. Manual gets blown out then I see Trinity hanging at 3 unless get blown out which could create a opening for Bryan Station or Ballard. Trinity loses by a FG and they could go to #2. 

• Like 2

I have tried to be objective in my perception of Central Hardin so far this year but I would place them above Ryle, Daviess County and maybe Ballard in this weeks rankings. The more that I watch them, the more I am liking their defense. They have given up 26 Points this season, 7 of which were during garbage time at the end of the Apollo game. Central is big and aggressive in pursuit and has some good DBs on the back end. The offense can go 3 deep at RB/FB, and they seem to wear opponents out in the second half of games. 

1 hour ago, Hardin County Preps said:

I have tried to be objective in my perception of Central Hardin so far this year but I would place them above Ryle, Daviess County and maybe Ballard in this weeks rankings. The more that I watch them, the more I am liking their defense. They have given up 26 Points this season, 7 of which were during garbage time at the end of the Apollo game. Central is big and aggressive in pursuit and has some good DBs on the back end. The offense can go 3 deep at RB/FB, and they seem to wear opponents out in the second half of games. 

They Central Hardin very well could be better then all the above teams, but given the track record of the program in the last couple years, hard to rank them that high, but a win this week against a solid Henderson County squad certainly would show how improved they are this year.

1 hour ago, Hardin County Preps said:

I think one thing that is holding them back is schedule. That DeSales win doesn't look as good as it did earlier in the season. If they keep winning they will move up.

• Like 2

I'm gonna say it.

Trinity loses to Ballard this year. 

Rocks go into the playoffs with one win.

Trinity finishes 3-10, with 2 playoff W's.

It's not what I want, but it is what it is this year.

GO ROCKS

• Like 1
Just now, NLTanker1 said:

I'm gonna say it.

GO ROCKS

Oooo Wow GIF - Oooo Wow Shocked GIFs

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, NLTanker1 said:

I'm gonna say it.

GO ROCKS

I don't think they will. They have been playing powers each week that would be top 5 in Kentucky.

2 hours ago, Hardin County Preps said:

Daviess beat CH in scrimmage 21-6.

• Like 3