3. Christian Academy-Louisville at 2A Owensboro Catholic

4. Ashland vs. 5A West Jessamine (9/18)

5. Lawrence County vs. Magoffin County

6. Glasgow vs. Hart County

7. Russell vs. 5A Montgomery County

8. Bell County at 5A Whitley County

9. Paducah Tilghman -- OPEN

10. Belfry vs. 1A #1 Pikeville

Bardstown now at the top.  Challenge is to stay there and continue to show improvement where needed.  Love how the team is playing.  Got some real playmakers on Offense - Brady Clark, TJ Greenwell, Tyleeq Washington, Yared Raley and Shannon Tongue all are big play threats.  On the defensive side of the ball the Tigers are very solid.  Held Etown to 1 of 7 on 4th down attempts last week.  Strong special teams.  Coach Clark doing a great job once again.  Keep it going Tigers!!!  ALL Gas NO Brakes!!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I'm not sure if Ashland is top 5 yet. I think The Russell -Ashland game in  a few weeks should be able to determine where Ashland stands as well as Russell.

The class as a whole is way down. Any other year this version of Ashland wouldn’t be top 5. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WestDanville said:

The class as a whole is way down. Any other year this version of Ashland wouldn’t be top 5. 

I agree it's down I've been saying that all year but even with the class being down Ashland still hasn't proved yet that their worthy of a top 5 spot. The Russell- Ashland game will go a long way.

This may be the most wide open class of them all. No one team stands out above the rest of looking unbeatable. If the post season were to start today I would like Bardstown against everyone else. With that said, anyone of these top 10 teams could legitimately win it all this year if they get hot at the right time. 

Just now, GC-Dragons said:

This may be the most wide open class of them all. No one team stands out above the rest of looking unbeatable. If the post season were to start today I would like Bardstown against everyone else. With that said, anyone of these top 10 teams could legitimately win it all this year if they get hot at the right time. 

I agree 3A looks wide open.