2 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

The Vikings every other year under Zimmer seem to have a good year and end up as a playoff team. This year is the year they are due to be a playoff team again. Minnesota defense especially up front is very. Then offensively their weapons are up there with most teams. For them Oline play is their question mark. I think they will end up being much better than you make them sound here. 

Which by proxy means you think the Bengals are going to be pretty good this year?

• Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is all that matters. People can whine and complain all they want but if you get the win, every decision was right.

Who Dey!    Even though the 4 and 1 call in own territory back fired. I really didn’t hate it because I Iike seeing coaches be aggressive. The call that bothered me more was running the ball on

Ja'Marr Chase set the Bengals' record for most receiving yards (101) by a rookie in their debut. Jordan Shipley (82 yards) previously had the record.  Chase finished with five receptions for 101

Posted Images

21 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Yes! With that said they are one Burrow injury away from the season being ruined then.

Yup! National media will pile on about how that is a negative to the Bengals FO, but if you take a top QB off any active roster they will struggle mightily! 

• Like 1