• Beechwood
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, in the 14 minutes between the post you quoted and your own post, you were able to check with every single Beechwood parent to see whether or not they had said that? Color me impressed!

7on7 isn't a scrimmage. It's a glorified "hey let's toss the football in the yard". CCH and SK played in a real-game simulation scrimmage for 3 quarters. If you wanna talk about 7on7 you might as well

I don't know that I would say "most Mayfield fans" don't respect Beechwood. I think everyone knows snakesnot is a Mayfield fan, and I think he was just calling attention to the fact that calling any 2

7 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I have never seen the Beechwood parents, alums, and fans that are in my circle more excited, more confident, and truly, more hungry for a CovCath game in a long time.  There isn't a scintilla of doubt in any of them as to whether or not they'll win the game. 

I have my doubts.  I think Beechwood will win but I expect it to be close. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I have never seen the Beechwood parents, alums, and fans that are in my circle more excited, more confident, and truly, more hungry for a CovCath game in a long time.  There isn't a scintilla of doubt in any of them as to whether or not they'll win the game. 

Same here. Most are calling for, at a minimum, a three touchdown win. When was the last time CovCath was this big of an underdog in NKY play? It’s been a while.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Correct.  I am not the authority here but I believe it is pay to play.

Ahh, gotcha. I went to the link, and the previous all of the previous "Bartels Heating & Cooling Game Of The Week" broadcasts are currently shown as free to watch now...not sure if that's a "free on tape delay" situation or not.

I do know that Beechwood's broadcasts were pay-to-play on BoxCast last year, though.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ahh, gotcha. I went to the link, and the previous all of the previous "Bartels Heating & Cooling Game Of The Week" broadcasts are currently shown as free to watch now...not sure if that's a "free on tape delay" situation or not.

I do know that Beechwood's broadcasts were pay-to-play on BoxCast last year, though.

Is Beechwood on BoxCast this year?

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.