Jump to content

Jacksonville State 20 Florida State 17


Recommended Posts

The (relatively) good feelings from last week evaporated when I saw that guy catch the ball and make his way to the end zone. 

I just don’t know what it will take and when Florida State will get back to some semblance of what they were. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, theguru said:

This is another reason to think Notre Dame is not very good this year.

I don’t think they are good at all especially after the Toledo game. They are typically very over ranked to start the season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DragonFire said:


I just don’t know what it will take and when Florida State will get back to some semblance of what they were. 

Doesn't really make sense to me why they're so bad. With the resources they have and level that they recruit at, they should be a top 15 team every year. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Walter said:

Doesn't really make sense to me why they're so bad. With the resources they have and level that they recruit at, they should be a top 15 team every year. 

So how long before they fire Norvell and the fan base starts screaming for Sanders(Jackson State)? I mean he has a wealth of coaching experience lol. Don't be shocked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2021 at 6:26 PM, 9068 said:

So how long before they fire Norvell and the fan base starts screaming for Sanders(Jackson State)? I mean he has a wealth of coaching experience lol. Don't be shocked.

I'd love to see "Coach" Deion on the sidelines in Tallahassee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 9068 said:

So how long before they fire Norvell and the fan base starts screaming for Sanders(Jackson State)? I mean he has a wealth of coaching experience lol. Don't be shocked.

My guess is he will get a minimum of 3 years to turn things around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2021 at 6:26 PM, 9068 said:

So how long before they fire Norvell and the fan base starts screaming for Sanders(Jackson State)? I mean he has a wealth of coaching experience lol. Don't be shocked.

I started Sunday morning.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

Not a chance.  He’s proving to be no better than Taggart.  

At least give him this - he has managed to recruit and get an actual quarterback to Tallahassee.  I still can't believe that happened.  But there's no ignoring that Norvell has yet to put a positive result onto the field.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

At least give him this - he has managed to recruit and get an actual quarterback to Tallahassee.  I still can't believe that happened.  But there's no ignoring that Norvell has yet to put a positive result onto the field.

He shouldn’t get three years if Willie couldn’t get three years.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.