• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just like the mental picture of @BirdDaddy sitting on his front porch passing out trick-or-treat candy with BirdMommy on Sunday, watching kids go by one by one and saying: "That's a 14 year old."

Here are the Northern Kentucky Freshman Football season results as of today. Beechwood at Ryle kicks off in about 15 minutes to start things off for this week.

The Highlands at Beechwood game tonight should be a good game to see if anyone is interested in seeing a good freshman football game. 

52 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Beechwood - 46

Campbell County - 18

Beechwood finishes off an undefeated season with a clear statement that the Tigers are #1. Campbell County arguably the second best freshman team in N. Ky.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Beechwood finishes off an undefeated season with a clear statement that the Tigers are #1. Campbell County arguably the second best freshman team in N. Ky.

Gotta give the nod to Highlands as the 2. They beat Dixie’s sophomores tonight. 

9 minutes ago, BigErn said:

It's unfortunate that Highlands and Campbell County didn't play. That would be a good game. Highlands definitely has a strong case for #2.

21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

It's unfortunate that Highlands and Campbell County didn't play. That would be a good game. Highlands definitely has a strong case for #2.

Agreed. Would have liked to see that one rescheduled. 

11 hours ago, BigErn said:

Dixie's sophomores?  I thought Dixie had a full freshman team for the first time in years.

1 hour ago, BigErn said:

Not last night

They have had a few sophomores play freshman all year from my understanding. So I don’t believe Highlands played much of a different Dixie team than any other freshman team has played when they played them this year.