Kentucky ‘22 Recruiting

GOREDDEVILS

Kentucky Currently only has one commitment in Skyy Clark but has a chance to add on3’s,ESPN’s, and Rivals #1 player in the class of 2022 in Shaedon Sharpe. Sharpe has set his commitment date for Tuesday September 7th at  7pm.

Finalist are Kentucky, Kansas ,Arizona, Oklahoma State, and Gleague ignite

Sharpe is a 6’4 SG.

9 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

It feels like UK has made the final cut for several top ranked kids the last 3 or 4 years and didn't get any of them. 

Hopefully this breaks that trend. 

This kid has visited Kentucky twice recently and the last visit was just a few days ago. 

I think he picks Kentucky, and I think several others do too.  7'1" Dareck Lively is one of the top players in the class.  I think he's UK bound.  Cason Wallace is a Top 10 combo guard that I think picks UK.  Adem Bona is a 6'9" guy that I see going to UK, and possibly Jaden Bradley who is another guard.  Bona & Bradley are both Top 15 guys.  Throw in Clark and you're looking at a powerhouse class.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:41 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

It feels like UK has made the final cut for several top ranked kids the last 3 or 4 years and didn't get any of them. 

Hopefully this breaks that trend. 

Both Boston and Clarke were top 10 recruits. With Boston considered by some a top 5 recruit. Boston struggled and Clarke had injury issues, but people forget they both were legit top recruits coming out. Many people felt Boston was a top 5 pick in the NBA draft type recruit before the season started. 

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Both Boston and Clarke were top 10 recruits. With Boston considered by some a top 5 recruit. Boston struggled and Clarke had injury issues, but people forget they both were legit top recruits coming out. Many people felt Boston was a top 5 pick in the NBA draft type recruit before the season started. 

I was thinking more of the top 2 or 3 players. UK seems to get the 7 to 15 ranked kid each year, it is the very top that they have repeatedly missed on lately.

• Like 1