2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

N Hardin reached out to Douglass this week and offered to host on Friday after traveling to Douglass last year and Douglass waved them off.

Yes because the district would not approve a charter trip of that distance on short notice they have to be approved by the board. Plus the school administration said that they had to schedule a home game since the Henry Clay game was a home one.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look at @Colonels_Wear_Bluetrying to keep up with the schedule changes.

I think this is awesome. Coaches who just want their kids to play. Could've easily just started prepping for next week but going to go in blind so their kids can play. I love to see it 

Sorry people but I just have to call this like it is - STUPID. Nobody is proving any point other than how easily their mind can be warped by others. I would have thought these football players and coa

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yes because the district would not approve a charter trip of that distance on short notice they have to be approved by the board. Plus the school administration said that they had to schedule a home game since the Henry Clay game was a home one.

Of that distance what is that an hour.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Douglass reached out to Danville on Tuesday afternoon but they never returned the call. Also was on the phone with Eastern when they took a game with South Warren.

Probably the right move for Danville.

44 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

These are the types of things you rarely think about in single-school districts. I’d say Douglass may have better luck landing a game on October 8. Have they advertised to potential out-of-state opponents?

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

These are the types of things you rarely think about in single-school districts. I’d say Douglass may have better luck landing a game on October 8. Have they advertised to potential out-of-state opponents?

They are looking now but not nothing yet.

• Like 1

CANCELLED:  Caldwell County at Ballard Memorial
- Ballard Memorial in COVID protocol.
- Caldwell County is OPEN.

CANCELLED:  Dayton at Bracken County

- Bracken County in COVID protocol.
- Dayton is OPEN.

CANCELLED:  Bath County at Martin County

- Bath County in COVID protocol.
- Martin County is OPEN.