The Reds are certainly making it interesting. 

I know anytime I go out all the "old guys" are glued to the game. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REDS WIN!! Wow! What a huge series for the Reds taking 3 of 4 in Milwaukee against the first place Brewers. All Star Castellanos was the hero today with a 2 out, 2 run single in the 9th off

Be nice to see some big crowds this weekend, which is a big series.  Need 2 at least.

The home plate umpire tonight may be the worst umpire I have ever seen in the majors.

Live it up!!!  Cincinnati fans are entitled to some happiness, it's been a long time.

Castellano is a superior talent and an amazing hitter  I hope he does well in the all-star game.

The guys on FOX yesterday recognize that Josh Hader is struggling, today our locals still call him the greatest reliever in the game.  He promptly gives up two runs and in this series is our MVP.  It will be interesting to see how things go when we return to Cincinnati.  Right now, I think we all need a break.   

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Heading to bottom of 7 tied at 1. This game doesn't have a good feel to it at this point if you are Reds fan.

Luckily that's about when I tuned in. It was all positive from there on out, starting with the throw out at second. 

Heading to bottom of 7 tied at 1. This game doesn't have a good feel to it at this point if you are Reds fan.

24 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Luckily that's about when I tuned in. It was all positive from there on out, starting with the throw out at second. 

@LRCW surely credits the win to my post.

• Like 1

HUGE win today to win the series, beat Hader on back to back days!!  That probably won’t happen the rest of the year to Hader!!  Wow!!!  Castellanos clutch AGAIN!!!  Could EASILY be an 11 game winning streak right now!!
 Would’ve liked to see Bell give Shogo a start today, had a couple of hits last start, NaQuin has really been struggling 

Reds go into the break 4 games out of the division lead and 3.5 games out of the 2nd wild card spot. The will probably need to win 40-42 of their last 72 games to get into the playoffs. I for one am looking forward to the 2nd half of the season.

4 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Be nice to see some big crowds this weekend, which is a big series.  Need 2 at least.

Are you still stuck on the concourse with your product? Do you stay in one spot or move to different locations?

Are you still stuck on the concourse with your product? Do you stay in one spot or move to different locations?

Still stuck on the concourse, which I don't know if I see changing this season.  I primarily stay in just one or two locations on the first base line, depends on if someone takes my spot while I go and reload.

Its boring and not as fun, but with a good size crowd, still worth my time being there.