Sign in to follow this  
TylerDurden

Is Ballard about to come open?

So I'm assuming I'm not the only one hearing substantiated rumors that Chris Renner is getting ready to announce his retirement right? And that it's actually happening this time and not just a rumor?

There have been a few false starts over the years about this.    Ballard is probably the best public school job in Jefferson County.

3 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

There have been a few false starts over the years about this.    Ballard is probably the best public school job in Jefferson County.

Male would be the only other competitor, IMO. 

9 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Ballard seems like it has had a little step up on Male for the last give or take decade but I think that is largely Renner's doing. So those are big shoes to fill.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

So I'm assuming I'm not the only one hearing substantiated rumors that Chris Renner is getting ready to announce his retirement right? And that it's actually happening this time and not just a rumor?

Is this one of those “retire from teaching” situations where they have to post the coaching job but then can hire the same person as a coach only ninety days later?

4 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

I’ll believe when I see it. He’s been retiring from coaching for 6-8 years. And I just heard of a couple of transfers they’re getting. So I’d say if that’s true, one more year is in the cards.

• Like 1

They will have championship caliber team again next year so I would be surprised if he was retiring.

Sign in to follow this