Word has it Evan Smith has transferred to Lincoln and Andrew Jones is coming back for the SSYP. 

Smith has transferred to Lincoln County.

And Will Bishop from Rockcastle has also enrolled at Lincoln County. They will be loaded next year. 

I haven't heard much on it, but my sources are limited in Pulaski Co.  They haven't posted it on KHSAA, which leads me to believe they may have someone in the school district in mind.

26 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

I haven't heard much on it, but my sources are limited in Pulaski Co.  They haven't posted it on KHSAA, which leads me to believe they may have someone in the school district in mind.

Eghhh, it just depends really. Sometimes jobs show up there immediately, sometimes not...then there are school districts like JCPS that appear to be completely random as to if and when they do decide whether to post a job on the KHSAA's site or not. I really wouldn't look into that at all, honestly.

• Thanks 1

Any word on who may be in the running for this position? Seems really hush hush.

Southwestern just named a principal yesterday. Maybe the ball will get rolling now on this one. 

With summer ball right around the corner, they need to give a coach some time to implement basic principles beforehand.

On 4/27/2021 at 3:51 PM, Statsdontlie said:

And Will Bishop from Rockcastle has also enrolled at Lincoln County. They will be loaded next year. 

Second good play to transfer to Lincoln. 🤔

On 5/13/2021 at 11:03 PM, DearToday said:

Word is Jeron Dunbar from Somerset is the guy. 

He’s done well at Somerset

Timing makes sense.  Somerset lost 7 SRs I believe.