Sign in to follow this  
TilghmanPride

Paducah Tilghman - 2021 Schedule

Tough schedule for a new coach with a whole lot of young guys. We'll definitely see if all those reps as Freshman pays off. 

171831583_1050153505795321_7134936142793667113_n.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kind of odd they’re scrimmaging a team and then playing them in the regular season I’m sure that happens but I don’t know if I’ve seen that before.

4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Kind of odd they’re scrimmaging a team and then playing them in the regular season I’m sure that happens but I don’t know if I’ve seen that before.

They are playing in the Henry county jamboree. Multiple teams there, not just Henry County. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WKY_Football said:

They are playing in the Henry county jamboree. Multiple teams there, not just Henry County. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

That schedule means business. I like it.

Henry County might have been the second best team in its class last year in Tennessee. They've been a strong program for years now, consistently making deep playoff runs. I have no idea what they have coming back, but given their recent history, expect them to be a handful.

• Like 1

This is a really good schedule for Tilghman, adding South Warren, Henderson, and Henry County to the rivalry games with McCracken and Mayfield.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, R1 sports fan said:

This is a really good schedule for Tilghman, adding South Warren, Henderson, and Henry County to the rivalry games with McCracken and Mayfield.

They will definitely be battle tested come playoffs.  Good luck to the Blue Tornado!

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 4:35 PM, PTHSalumni said:

This schedule is a beast.

Very tough schedule when you have a first year head coach!  Good luck Blue Tornados!

19 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Very tough schedule when you have a first year head coach!  Good luck Blue Tornados!

I admire that they scheduled tough and if you’re really good that can make you battle tested for sure but let’s look at this from the other side with a young team if they get smacked around and go 3-7 I think that really hurts a teams confidence going into the playoffs.

• Like 1

Tilghman has hired Steve Lovelace as Defensive Coordinator, another great move in my opinion. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Tilghman has hired Steve Lovelace as Defensive Coordinator, another great move in my opinion. 

I was sure the Mayfield man would land on his feet after he left Christian Co. A successful 14 year head coach, with two state final appearances. 10 years as an AC at Hoptown, then two more with the Colonels before taking over for Mike Whitaker.

Excellent. Congrats Coach Lovelace!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TilghmanPride said:

I've also heard they have brought up an assistant from the middle school.  Young, energetic coach that has seen these players grow.  Can be an asset to their transition with the new coaching staff. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this