Sign in to follow this  
Runcible Owl

Highlands 88 Muhlenberg County 60 (Sweet 16® Round 1)

Enjoyed listening to the broadcast.  You can't control a game much better than that.  The Bird shot lights out!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Enjoyed listening to the broadcast.  You can't control a game much better than that.  The Bird shot lights out!

Lights out indeed. 62.5% FG and 12/18 from beyond the arc. 

Official Box Score:

boys05 (1).pdf

Pick your poison with this team. Take away the shooters, Sam gets a lot of space to attack.  Double Sam or help off shooters, live with what happens on the perimeter.  Such a fun team.....

• Like 2

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if Highlands shoots 66% from three they are going to be a tough out. 😂

31 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if Highlands shoots 66% from three they are going to be a tough out. 😂

Agree.  They may not, let’s be honest probably won’t, shoot 66%, but they shoot enough of them to be extremely dangerous.

Live by the 3 die by the 3....boy were they dancing with success last night. For those that didnt see those 3s werent toe by the line 3s either....most were shot from Richmond. The crowd was electric, almost looked like MC just gave tickets to family members.

Fridays games across the board will be interesting since none of the first round games were close. Were any under 10pts? I dont think so.

GO BIRDS!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Fridays games across the board will be interesting since none of the first round games were close. Were any under 10pts? I dont think so.

GO BIRDS!!!

Boyle ended up beating Paintsville by 14, but it was a one-point game at the start of the fourth quarter. Definitely the best game of the day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

What time does the Bluebirds play today?

8pm vs. McCracken County

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, throwback32 said:

Agree.  They may not, let’s be honest probably won’t, shoot 66%, but they shoot enough of them to be extremely dangerous.

They do shoot a lot, but I didn't see any yesterday that I would have considered bad shots. Some people say really deep ones are bad shots, but I disagree. If a player can hit an NBA range three, it's not a bad shot. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this