Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
All State Baseball

Kentucky Basketball 2021/22

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

The New roster is on Campus now except Kellan Grady who Calipari expects to Move into the lodge later this week.

This is what last year's team missed. At UK the off season/pre season workouts are a must to be ready for the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is what last year's team missed. At UK the off season/pre season workouts are a must to be ready for the season.

I agree but every team went though the same stuff last year as far of starting late etc. Cal just missed on an a good/elite point guard .  I think if Kentucky had an elite point guard the record is better than 9-16 but how much better, who knows. Askew really struggled just imagine how much better we are with Cade Cunningham. Cade was also 6' 7".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I agree but every team went though the same stuff last year as far of starting late etc. Cal just missed on an a good/elite point guard .  I think if Kentucky had an elite point guard the record is better than 9-16 but how much better, who knows. Askew really struggled just imagine how much better we are with Cade Cunningham. Cade was also 6' 7".

 I don't disagree with the point guard comment but missing the preseason/off season workouts is magnified immensely at UK where they start with an entire new lineup every year. There is a very big difference at UK versus almost every other D1 program. It is no surprise an experienced team like Baylor won it all last year.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elite point guard like Cunningham  and Kentucky makes the ncaa tourney at least. Even with the covid year and all the missed preseason stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

 

As I mentioned earlier, it is pathetic the SEC waits this late in the game to vote on something like this.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bugatti said:

As I mentioned earlier, it is pathetic the SEC waits this late in the game to vote on something like this.

I agree with that but I was just posting to remind people today was the vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I agree with that but I was just posting to remind people today was the vote.

What was the result?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

What was the result?

SEC's Presidents and Chancellors voted to do away with  the intra-conference transfer rule. Sahvir is able to play for UK as well as all the other transfers at their new school.

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toppin is now the tallest player next season at 6’10

A7640055-28B7-4871-9983-C5FB54A8BC10.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2021 at 1:35 PM, GOREDDEVILS said:

In the past Most of the players have at least posted that they are returning or leaving. Ware did and Toppin did. Brooks might be an exception but most players say one way or the other.

Since we did talk about this a little bit already. 
 

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/why-keion-brooks-returned-to-kentucky-and-why-he-didnt-think-it-was-a-big-deal/?fbclid=IwAR0WaveqQtrTjtRtFRcLvSIOGUVsE_bTKg3kVnES_Hy0KJjcA_6D6fZkhMY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per Zagsblog

Adam Zagoria-Class of 2022 star Jalen Duren expected to reclassify, enroll in college this fall.

 

 

 

He will visit Kentucky Soon in the last week of June. If he Did elect to pick Kentucky they would take him as he is the number 1 center in the class of 2022.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.