• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luckily enough for me, I've never been to Springfield Ohio either!

I have to say, that LaSalle (OH) schedule has got to be one of the most challenging schedules I've certainly ever seen.          

This is why Trinity is the cream of the crop in KY.  I forget what year it was, but they started 0-5 (out of state competition), then ran off 10 straight (KY teams) to hoist the State Championshi

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

I love the scrimmage. I've never been to Dayton.

Well...not to burst your bubble...but I'd be a little interested to know who was in charge of the wording on that schedule at Trinity, lol, because calling Springfield "Dayton" is about equivalent to calling E-Town "Louisville". It's a solid 40 minute drive from downtown Dayton to downtown Springfield. You're basically going to be driving up I-75 north to Dayton, and then taking a right and driving for another 40 minutes past it 😂

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Well...not to burst your bubble...but I'd be a little interested to know who was in charge of the wording on that schedule at Trinity, lol, because calling Springfield "Dayton" is about equivalent to calling E-Town "Louisville". It's a solid 40 minute drive from downtown Dayton to downtown Springfield. You're basically going to be driving up I-75 north to Dayton, and then taking a right and driving for another 40 minutes past it 😂

Luckily enough for me, I've never been to Springfield Ohio either!

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

@NLTanker1

Which School are we talking about? Springfield is a big city.

These are the following schools in Springfield Ohio

Catholic Central, Shawnee, Northeastern, Springfield North, Kenton Ridge, Greenon High.

Also use to have football, Emmanuel Christian Academy and Springfield South. 

29 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

@NLTanker1

Catholic Central, Shawnee, Northeastern, Springfield North, Kenton Ridge, Greenon High.

Which one has a Wildcats as a mascot that wears an "S" on its chest? That should give us the answer.

42 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

@NLTanker1

19 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

Which one has a Tiger as a mascot that wears an "S" on its chest? That should give us the answer.

Ohio has 4 "Springfield" high schools:

Springfield High School Spartans - Akron, OH
Springfield High School Blue Devils - Holland, OH
Springfield Local High School Tigers - New Middletown, OH
Springfield High School Wildcats - Springfield, OH

Trinity's scrimmage on August 6th is against the Springfield Wildcats in Springfield, Ohio. Springfield North and Springfield South merged back in 2008 and just go by "Springfield High School" now.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

LaSalle (OH) is hosting IMG Academy on September 3rd. It'll be interesting to see how the Rocks and the Crimsons compare.

IMG is on another level so I don't see a comparison since IMG will blow them out.

14 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

LaSalle (OH) is hosting IMG Academy on September 3rd. It'll be interesting to see how the Rocks and the Crimsons compare.

I have to say, that LaSalle (OH) schedule has got to be one of the most challenging schedules I've certainly ever seen.  

image.png.8c959f04f784290e10bcbc78da9f1236.png

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, observerbynature said:

image.png.8c959f04f784290e10bcbc78da9f1236.png

You can say that again, wow!

• Like 1

Found out from reading article that Mike Fox former Oldham County coach is on defensive staff. Also, Coach Cobb wants to look at getting some more in state opponents in future. 

• Like 1