Aug 20 vs. Central
Aug 26 at Floyd Central (IN)
Sep 3 vs. North Hardin
Sep 10 at Valley
Sep 17 at LaSalle (OH)
Sep 24 at Ballard
Oct 1 - BYE
Oct 8 vs. St. Xavier (District)
Oct 15 at Pleasure Ridge Park (District)
Oct 22 at Butler (District)
Oct 29 vs. Male

C16300F9-FDEB-4DF9-9DD8-4233C16F7FDB.jpeg

• Thanks 1

JaWaun Northington going to be earning his yards against this schedule.

2 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

Good schedule for Manual. Who else is returning for Manual in addition to Northington?

They return QB Darien Wilson and WR Gilbert Robbins. I only count 15 Juniors on roster, and they graduate some really good guys, so will be breaking in several new guys.

50 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

They return QB Darien Wilson and WR Gilbert Robbins. I only count 15 Juniors on roster, and they graduate some really good guys, so will be breaking in several new guys.

They have a real solid RB/WR, Zahron Washburn, much in the same mold of a Northington.  He'll be a sophomore next year, but he'll help produce on offense for sure.  He's a real solid player.

Washburn transfered to Evangel Academy. They are starting a new football program. Brandon Bender (former UofL and Ballard basketball player is the AD). They sold this kid and the others who are transfering there a bill of goods. I think Demarcus Smith is going to be the head coach. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tigers88 said:

Washburn transfered to Evangel Academy. They are starting a new football program. Brandon Bender (former UofL and Ballard basketball player is the AD). They sold this kid and the others who are transfering there a bill of goods. I think Demarcus Smith is going to be the head coach. 

Blast from the the past names. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 10:45 AM, Tigerpride94 said:

Good, tough schedule for Crimsons!

I agree, very nice schedule for Manual. 

• Like 1

I expect upcoming juniors DB Amare Townsend and DL Joshua Johnson to be solid players on the defense.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tigers88 said:

Then I hope it works out well for him.  My son played KY Future Stars with him & he was a real solid player & just a respectful, good overall kid.

• Like 2

The people I know at Manual were not very happy he left. They felt he was going to be a great player for them. 

• Like 1