nWo

Radar

The other thread for radar is not working. I'm posting this as a temporary fix. The second round is about the enter western Kentucky.

animate.png

9 minutes ago, nWo said:

The other thread for radar is not working. I'm posting this as a temporary fix. The second round is about the enter western Kentucky.

animate.png

How's the track of this storm playing out so far? Pretty much as you expected so far or has it shifted east or west? The last I saw it shifted west and had Indiana getting the worst of the snow. 

4 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

How's the track of this storm playing out so far? Pretty much as you expected so far or has it shifted east or west? The last I saw it shifted west and had Indiana getting the worst of the snow. 

About the same for now. Still 8-10 inches for those along the Ohio River.

• Like 1

Everyone can use this link to check on power outages. Click on the U. S. map click on the state of Kentucky. It will then show the counties of Kentucky. Click on the county you live in it will then list all of the power companies that server your area and show how many customers are without power. You can then click on your particular power company to get more detailed information.

https://poweroutage.us/

The first one is not updating. I'm trying this one. The snow is already in western Kentucky.

animate.png

Getting some ice pellets right now in Southern Campbell County. This isn't the type of ice that will stick to anything. But the roads will definitely be in bad shape. 

edit

Edited by nWo

Another try

animate.png

I'm trying this one also

animate.png

Not much snow thus far, just sleet.  This one might be a bust. 

10 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

What area of the state are you in? In N.Ky. it isn't supposed to start until 4.

19 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

The heaviest accumulations won't occur until later today.

okay, I think I've figured out the radar thing. You have to click on the link to get the latest radar images. That's on the very first one I posted.

Our local weathermen in Bowling Green have seemed to throw in the towel on a significant snow accumulation here.  I don't know why I ever get my hopes up....

This storm is a gigantic bust. We’ve been fed anywhere from 4-18” by some meteorologists. Pretty disappointing and a great example of why people don’t trust weather reports, regardless of how unfair that is.