Piecing together what I can for Scott County's schedule....

Aug 13 at Central (Scrimmage)
Aug 20 vs. Franklin County (The Battle Of Elkhorn Creek)
Aug 27 - OPEN
Sep 3 - OPEN
Sep 10 at Bryan Station
Sep 15 vs. Paul Laurence Dunbar
Sep 24 at Frederick Douglass (District)
Oct 1 vs. Great Crossing (District)
Oct 7 vs. Grant County (District)
Oct 15 vs. Montgomery County (District)
Oct 22 at Ballard
Oct 29 at Lexington Catholic

I'm not exactly sure why the Dunbar schedule is showing the game against Scott County for the 15th of September...that's a Wednesday.

6 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Any word on who else Scott County is looking at?

Historically week 11 is always the bye week. I’m not sure who they’ll get/have in those early slots. They typically play a team or two from out of state so that might be what happens. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 5:40 AM, barrel said:

Historically week 11 is always the bye week. I’m not sure who they’ll get/have in those early slots. They typically play a team or two from out of state so that might be what happens. 

Per @Kanaka Kahakai the game on Oct 29 is looking like Lex Cath (location TBD). That sounding about right to you @barrel?

• Like 1
On 4/21/2021 at 10:41 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Per @Kanaka Kahakai the game on Oct 29 is looking like Lex Cath (location TBD). That sounding about right to you @barrel?

Confirmed. Game will be at Lexington Catholic.

No word on what the remaining game will be for Scott County. It seems like they've struggled to fill out their dance card lately. They added in the Emmerich Manual game for the 2019/2020 contract cycle, which seemed like a less-than-desirable option for the Cards (they dropped the game in 2020 with all of the COVID changes). They had Highlands, Moeller (OH), and LaSalle (OH) all in the previous contract cycle, but between Highlands being in rebuilding mode, and Scott County still trying to make their way back to the groove they had cut out for themselves prior to Great Crossing opening, I'm assuming the Cardinals decided against talking to any of those three in terms of filling out the remaining slot on their schedule.

Scott County graduated their QB, Zane Patton. And it looks like they are picking up Tates Creek's starting QB, Aaron Klein, who apparently enrolled at Scott County late this past winter. Klein has also reclassified from class of 2023 to class of 2024.