Jump to content
Footballmania

Open Job: Warren Central

Recommended Posts

Yeah I’m hearing a few young guys and first time want to be head coaches have put their name in the hat for this job.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyreon Clark would be a great choice. He’s doing a lot of great things for the youth over that way. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DearToday said:

Tyreon Clark would be a great choice. He’s doing a lot of great things for the youth over that way. 

He sure would!  He's a quality young man and has his kids best interest at heart.  Would hate to lose him at BG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Purple88 said:

He sure would!  He's a quality young man and has his kids best interest at heart.  Would hate to lose him at BG.

Love what he’s doing with the Boys to Mean leadership group. You can tell he’s all about the kids, gotta love it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

He sure would!  He's a quality young man and has his kids best interest at heart.  Would hate to lose him at BG.

He’s definitely a guy that could change the program’s direction at WC. He is no longer at BG. I believe he was on the sidelines this year with Moss as their Head coach and assistant at WC. This was a big pick up for the WC program. They loved him at Purple Nation. 
 

Tyreon Clark played at BG from ‘06-‘09 & Austin Peay from ‘10-‘13. He spent some time in the program at BG from ‘14-‘20. If not mistaken, he had at least 2 state championships as an assistant at BG.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WC is going to need to go outside the box with this hire. No quality head coach or high level coordinator within 100 miles will want this one. 
 

But they need to take the same approach as Logan County did with Todd Adler. They took a chance and hit a home run. If they strike out then they are exactly where they have been recently. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2021 at 12:37 PM, DearToday said:

Tyreon Clark would be a great choice. He’s doing a lot of great things for the youth over that way. 

That would be an interesting option for them. If he did get the opportunity and was able to surround himself with some veteran coaches and a few younger coaches he could at least get the numbers up within the program. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

That would be an interesting option for them. If he did get the opportunity and was able to surround himself with some veteran coaches and a few younger coaches he could at least get the numbers up within the program. 

This is what needs to happen to get it back on track. Need several good assistants with the HC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people in charge are going to have to give whoever they hire time. They have to understand where the program is and that it is going to take time to get the program going in the right direction. They can't expect wins and losses to get better right away. It will take time to get the right staff in, to get players and parents to buy in, and then to begin getting results on the field. If they think they are going to get a quick fix, then they will be hiring a new coach again in a couple years I am afraid. Hardwork and patience are going to be very important in this process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 2:14 PM, GoodOleBoy said:

The people in charge are going to have to give whoever they hire time. They have to understand where the program is and that it is going to take time to get the program going in the right direction. They can't expect wins and losses to get better right away. It will take time to get the right staff in, to get players and parents to buy in, and then to begin getting results on the field. If they think they are going to get a quick fix, then they will be hiring a new coach again in a couple years I am afraid. Hardwork and patience are going to be very important in this process. 

I think we’re all willing to be patient on Morgantown Road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2021 at 12:28 PM, LongTimeReader said:

That would be an interesting option for them. If he did get the opportunity and was able to surround himself with some veteran coaches and a few younger coaches he could at least get the numbers up within the program. 

Definitely an interesting option. I believe he has the abilities to recruit coaches across the area to come in and support what he’s already doing. 
 

If he hires a quality staff of young and old. He may have the recipe as far as getting the wheels at WC rolling forward in the right direction. 
 

The possible hire of Tyreon Clark would be similar to the one South Warren made with Brandon Smith when he took over for Mark Nelson at the age of 27. The young recipe worked out well for the crosstown Spartans. I would say that this would be the same for the Dragons. 
 

I can’t recall of a time, where a young man has the influence he has over the whole community. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been very quite! does anyone know if they have even started interviews yet? Would love to know who put their name in hat for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, The Flea Market said:

What type of candidate would take this job? Fowler was a great hire but it will take some time to get this going in the right direction?

I'm pretty good at NCAA 14.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.