• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clay is a wonderful coach and very good friend. I hate this.  Having said that, the next coach should be able to ask for anything and get it. The Danville administration is in a bad spot. They ha

What an embarrassment. 

Administration on a power trip can ruin many good jobs and places to work.  Personal agenda seem to be the most important thing to some in administration. In a job where it is suppose to be about the

Posted Images

Danville has already lost one key player to this mess. I hope the committee can move quickly and work together to make the right hire for the program. The wrong hire would be detrimental and set the program back to a point it takes years to recover. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He is in a very good situation at Trigg. He could leave but I hear they are looking at several younger coaches. I have not heard that he applied. He could have but they are keeping all the applicants pretty close to hone!

17 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

He is in a very good situation at Trigg. He could leave but I hear they are looking at several younger coaches. I have not heard that he applied. He could have but they are keeping all the applicants pretty close to hone!

Younger would seem to fit the profile.  This superintendent's hires for all jobs in the district have been young and cheap.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:15 PM, The Flea Market said:

Word out in Danville is they will hire someone by Friday!!!

If Friday any word on if they have hired someone?

What’s the talent pool look like the next 3 or 4 years does it look like the new coach will be coming in to a pretty stacked roster or will the talent be down some ( by Danville standards)..