Sign in to follow this  
Tigerpride94

St. Xavier 68 Walton-Verona 55

St.X moves to 3-0 and Walton-Verona 4-1. St.X plays at East Jessamine Friday at 6:30. Walton-Verona plays Owen County at home Saturday at 7:30.

• Thanks 1

X played well in some spurts but were clearly better team and got away with things they won’t in 7th region. Varga with 7 3s I believe. Walton had some nice shooting kids but not much size and played hard.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

St.X moves to 3-0 and Walton-Verona 4-1. St.X plays at East Jessamine Friday at 6:30. Walton-Verona plays Owen County at home Saturday at 7:30.

TP,  will you please give us a little info Aiden (sp) Mudd of St. X?     I believe I saw where  he has a scholarship to Bellarmine,  which is a D1 school now... so that is no mean feat.

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

TP,  will you please give us a little info Aiden (sp) Mudd of St. X?     I believe I saw where  he has a scholarship to Bellarmine,  which is a D1 school now... so that is no mean feat.

Thanks.

He’s good shooter and has size and can handle ball well for size. He is smart player also. Bellarmine probably wants him for his shooting ability with his size and probably will be good at 3 position as small forward.

18 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

He’s good shooter and has size and can handle ball well for size. He is smart player also. Bellarmine probably wants him for his shooting ability with his size and probably will be good at 3 position as small forward.

What is his size?

I would have been a little surprised if W-V had won this one, but was very interested in hearing how they did, as Mike Hester seems to have that program back on an upward trajectory, and he noticeably upgraded their schedule this year.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this