Jump to content
16thBBall Fan

CFP: National Championship #3 Ohio State vs. #1 Alabama Predictions/Updates

CFP: Ohio State vs Alabama  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Wow, that's the first time I have ever heard anything like that after a team was slighted.  The fact that it came from a former head coach of said slighted team just adds to it obviously 🙄. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Wow, that's the first time I have ever heard anything like that after a team was slighted.  The fact that it came from a former head coach of said slighted team just adds to it obviously 🙄. 

I’m hoping you’re the only person on this site who actually doesn’t believe OSU used Dabo’s ridiculous comments as motivation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I’m hoping you’re the only person on this site who actually doesn’t believe OSU used Dabo’s ridiculous comments as motivation.  

If that's what elevated their play tonight then they're screwed against Alabama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game could be a shootout. Fields,Sermon are both playing their best football. I think this game comes down to which Defense gets more stops and turnovers. I like OSU 34-31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways enough of whatever that was.  Where does this Alabama offense rank, some say it’s the best ever under Saban?  I’m sort of mad UK couldn’t keep Mac Jones, right about now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I’m not convinced the Alabama offense is better than the OSU offense we saw tonight...

Ohio State was the best team I saw last night. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take the Over.  A lot of points will be scored in this one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Take the Over.  A lot of points will be scored in this one.

100% OSU will have to put up 40 to win once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Love the new avatar @John Anthony!

Gotta have that attitude against a team like Alabama.  Devonta Smith and Najee Harris, are what nightmares are made of!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Anthony said:

Gotta have that attitude against a team like Alabama.  Devonta Smith and Najee Harris, are what nightmares are made of!

No doubt, I hope we see the same effort/success from OSU next Monday against the Tide!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 12:26 AM, TheDeuce said:

I’m not convinced the Alabama offense is better than the OSU offense we saw tonight...

It all depends which Justin Fields shows up. He has had a couple games this year, where he has been off. With that said he is on far more than he is off. As long as Fields doesn’t have an off game, I think OSU will win this one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.