Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.

16 hours ago, BigErn said:

So the kid jumped around to 3 different schools in 3 months, ends up back where he started, and loses his sophomore year of eligibility in football because he wanted garbage time at CovCath so desperately? Do I have this correct?  Who the hell is advising this kid. Back off and let him have a life. Wow. 

This x10000000000000.

• Like 1
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe the "transfer portal" culture is creating situations like this. At some point it might be time to look in the mirror. I know when he left HHS the football program got crushed by people sayin

So the kid jumped around to 3 different schools in 3 months, ends up back where he started, and loses his sophomore year of eligibility in football because he wanted garbage time at CovCath so despera

I’m not trying to pick any fights with the CCH faithful on this thread - heaven knows I did enough of that with an opposing fan over the weekend - but... I’ll be honest, seems a little “off” m

16 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

I got to visit with Coach Eviston this week to learn some football. Impressive, outstanding young football coach backed by an administration that wants an elite football program. CovCath is going to be really good for a long time. 

Good to hear!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So the Cam kid played one Varsity game for New Cath against Holmes, scored 4 points. 

New Cath has been under Covid since that game so no other updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 7:05 PM, YOUTH2019 said:

Congratulations to Aiden Jones on offer to EKU.  Proves the future stays bright at Covcath.  

Another CCH player picks up a D1 offer. Trevor Wilson picked up an offer from Middle TN State Univ. Congrats to both Aiden and Trevor!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, BlueKernels said:

Another CCH player picks up a D1 offer. Trevor Wilson picked up an offer from Middle TN State Univ. Congrats to both Aiden and Trevor!

That's awesome!! Two very hard working kids. More to come.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, BrosefStalin said:

This x10000000000000.

I have heard from very reliable sources that he is going to go back to Highlands for his sophomore year.