True blue (and gold)

Bowling Green 55 North Bullitt 7

Bowling Green will travel to Park Hills to face Covington Catholic in what I think should be the game of the year in the state of Kentucky. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BillNye said:

Bowling Green will travel to Park Hills to face Covington Catholic in what I think should be the game of the year in the state of Kentucky. 

I can't wait!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I can't wait!

I’ll be in attendance. Nothing better than a trip to NKY and getting to watch my Purples is the icing on the cake I needed. 

Let’s go Purps!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BillNye said:

I’ll be in attendance. Nothing better than a trip to NKY and getting to watch my Purples is the icing on the cake I needed. 

Let’s go Purps!

You know exactly where I will be, nothing has changed. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

Not surprised by this result. Bowling Green has great defense and NB defense pourous.

BG looked good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

BG looked good. 

Very good. Bunton is a really good running back and Dingle is a really good TE.

I hope the Pioneer Press asks the North Bullitt coach if he still thinks Manual has a better defense and if Elizabethtown is on Bowling Green's level, LOL...

Great game by the Purples. When I found out NB was a straight up running team I knew they would be in trouble, especially after playing such a weak schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Bunton is amazing, he is going to be difficult to contain. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

I lost count on how many pancakes Dingle had, he’s a monster.  Bunton runs like he’s mad, absolutely love the physicality.

• Like 1

Great job by the Purples!! Physical showing by the offense with great perimeter blocking. And the defense played lights out once again highlighted with two key turnovers forced by Bert. I don’t know much about Covington Catholic, but I wouldn’t want to face this Bowling Green squad right now! 

• Like 1

Historic night at El Donaldson Stadium!  Great win for the last one on Monie Beard Field!  Purples came out pretty flat IMO.  Bunton turned it over in BG territory and the Eagles used the short field to punch the Purples in the mouth right out of the gate.  I think getting going after an emotional win over South Warren was a key reason for that.  

Once the Purples got going though, they rolled on both offense and defense.  Many, many Purples finished their career on that field with terrific games.  LOVED that so many second string Purples got quality snaps.  That's how you get ready for next season while your still going in this one!

Purples peaking at the right time!

Lastly, want to give a shout out to the Eagles of North Bullitt.  They had a great season and have a great senior class.  They were hit by the injury bug at an I opportune time.  I thought they played with great effort and their QB was quite elusive.  Congrats.

On to Park Hills!!!

• Like 1

This is by far the game of the week.  I like the matchups up front. This game will come down to the passing game.  If the Colonels can get the ball in the air successfully, then it will go to the wire.  The purples looked good friday night in the running game.  Super excited for this one

• Like 1