BWTigers

Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates (2A Playoffs)

Lloyd vs #2 Beechwood  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Lloyd
    • Beechwood

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/27/2020 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, BWTigers said:

No they will travel to Mayfield which is not a great place to travel to. Beechwood would need several upsets to be able to host a Semi-Final. 

I’d say this year you’d rather play mayfield than LCA. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImJustHere said:

I’d say this year you’d rather play mayfield than LCA. 

I would agree with this statement.

• Like 1

Beechwood would host Somerset in semis if Somerset beats LCA and West Carter or Mayfield lose prior to the semi-finals.  Beechwood would host in semis if 2 out of the top 3 RPI lose prior to semi. It’s playoffs and 2020 so anything could happen. If all top seeds win out then it will be Beechwood at LCA in semi finals. 

• Like 1

Lloyd has not beaten Beechwood since 2002. There was a bunch of years they didn’t play but Beechwood has dominated this series over the years.

Take this post down. Lloyd gets no mention in this site any other week. So don’t bother this week.

50 minutes ago, Juggman said:

Take this post down. Lloyd gets no mention in this site any other week. So don’t bother this week.

I don't want to take your post down and seriously Lloyd getting "mention" is up to anyone that supports Lloyd. 

15 hours ago, Juggman said:

Yeah, what exactly does this mean? If it's a thinly veiled shot at this site or its users for not respecting Lloyd, that's unfair/uncalled for. Talk about out of left field?!!?!?

5 hours ago, BrosefStalin said:

Yeah, what exactly does this mean? If it's a thinly veiled shot at this site or its users for not respecting Lloyd, that's unfair/uncalled for. Talk about out of left field?!!?!?

20 hours ago, theguru said:

I don't want to take your post down and seriously Lloyd getting "mention" is up to anyone that supports Lloyd. 

The last two games Lloyd played get no mention. Only show up because of Beechwood.

5 minutes ago, Juggman said:

The last two games Lloyd played get no mention. Only show up because of Beechwood.

So what is stopping you from mentioning Lloyd on BGP?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Juggman said:

Wrong. Got to the top right of the page and type Lloyd into the search. There were threads started and scores posted for Lloyd games. As others have said, you could have posted in those threads and generated more posts by sharing information about the games.

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.