theguru

Highlands at Conner Predictions/Updates (5A Playoffs)

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

We know how the first one turned out.  Will this be another Bluebird Blowout or will the Cougars bounce back to beat the Birds in their rematch?

image.png.752a64deed902a5f407e8f28819c954c.png

The regular season game got out of hand partially on the strength of five turnovers forced by Highlands and a punt return for a score. You can't always count on things like that going your way every week. I think Highlands wins, but I'm expecting a more competitive game, if Conner can clean things up.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, DevilMayCare said:

The regular season game got out of hand partially on the strength of five turnovers forced by Highlands and a punt return for a score. You can't always count on things like that going your way every week. I think Highlands wins, but I'm expecting a more competitive game, if Conner can clean things up.

I agree with this.  I think the Birds will get the win with a margin in the 13-17 point range.  

On 11/18/2020 at 7:54 AM, Bluebird said:

Any audio or video available on this game?

I have no idea. I don't think Conner does a broadcast of their games. I have no idea if there is a radio broadcast of the game.

Sadly I think Highlands will come out flat. There has been a lull, it's an away game with a team that they beat handedly this season. So I assume Conner comes out and punches them in the mouth with a couple scores. Hopefully this wakes Highlands up and they don't completely deflate. Then Highlands gets the ground game going, gets a few stops and comes back for the win.

Highlands 27

Conner 24

14 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I have no idea. I don't think Conner does a broadcast of their games. I have no idea if there is a radio broadcast of the game.

Sadly I think Highlands will come out flat. There has been a lull, it's an away game with a team that they beat handedly this season. So I assume Conner comes out and punches them in the mouth with a couple scores. Hopefully this wakes Highlands up and they don't completely deflate. Then Highlands gets the ground game going, gets a few stops and comes back for the win.

Highlands 27

Conner 24

I will say this, if you play for Conner and you don't give the effort of your life in this game I don't want to hire you for anything in the real world. 

I like Highlands in this one going away in the second half.