Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

There's book smarts, and then there's common sense...

Although you'd hope someone with enough book smarts to be a doctor would be able to figure out you should be taking the vaccine. I hope it was worth it. 

Lol, unless someone gifted him with the $250K+ it costs to get through medical school....then no, it wasn't worth it. At 42 years old, he still has PLENTY of med school loans to pay on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Received my second dose of Pzifer on Wednesday.  A little arm soreness.  No other issues.  

I find it slightly humorous that people are actually worried about microchips being in the vaccine, while they walk around with a trackable GPS gadget in their pocket every single day of their lives.

Got my second dose of Pfizer yesterday. Arm is a little sore, but not as much as after the first one. Other than that no issues for me.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Saw a decent number of folks post this meme on Facebook when people started widely getting vaccinated for COVID. I get the humor of it, given the whole worldwide pandemic scenario...but...it isn't aging well. 

One of the few doctors at UofL Hospital my wife knows who vocally objected to COVID precautions and refused to get vaccinated....just retired from medicine at age 42 due to long-term shortness of breath and cognitive loss/forgetfulness that has come to be associated with long-haulers COVID. Whoops.... 🤷‍♂️

Funny meme, though.

covid-19-vaccine-meme-will-smith-legend-

I love this meme and Will Smith is one of my favorite actors. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

There's book smarts, and then there's common sense...

Although you'd hope someone with enough book smarts to be a doctor would be able to figure out you should be taking the vaccine. I hope it was worth it. 

I've had Covid AND the Vaccine, I guess I'm screwed either which way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I've had Covid AND the Vaccine, I guess I'm screwed either which way. 

It definitely puts you in an unknown risk group. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I've had Covid AND the Vaccine, I guess I'm screwed either which way. 

But you’re here to talk about it, that’s the point.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

But you’re here to talk about it, that’s the point.

Sure, but I would have been either way. I got the vaccine 5 months after I had Covid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Sure, but I would have been either way. I got the vaccine 5 months after I had Covid. 

612,000 Americans weren't as fortunate as you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering we now know that vaccinated people carry essentially the same amount of viral load of COVID with them as non-vaccinated people it is clearly time to open everything up with no restrictions and let nature take its course.   With that said, for anyone that makes a personal choice to take more precautions, more power to them, but again, all third parties need to get off everyone's behind and let nature take its course.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, theguru said:

Considering we now know that vaccinated people carry essentially the same amount of viral load of COVID with them as non-vaccinated people it is clearly time to open everything up with no restrictions and let nature take its course.   With that said, for anyone that makes a personal choice to take more precautions, more power to them, but again, all third parties need to get off everyone's behind and let nature take its course.

I’m vaxxed so I am good with this now.  Have at it.  What happens happens.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, theguru said:

Considering we now know that vaccinated people carry essentially the same amount of viral load of COVID with them as non-vaccinated people it is clearly time to open everything up with no restrictions and let nature take its course.   With that said, for anyone that makes a personal choice to take more precautions, more power to them, but again, all third parties need to get off everyone's behind and let nature take its course.

 

1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

I’m vaxxed so I am good with this now.  Have at it.  What happens happens.  

I'm definitely in this boat.  Stop with all the restrictions that are being re-implemented and lockdown talks and let happen what happens.  If people chose not to get vaccinated, that's the choice they've made.  If there are health consequences that come as a result, so be it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

 

 

I'm definitely in this boat.  Stop with all the restrictions that are being re-implemented and lockdown talks and let happen what happens.  If people chose not to get vaccinated, that's the choice they've made.  If there are health consequences that come as a result, so be it.

I’ll honestly be surprised if we go back to lockdowns.  I can see school being messed with some but I think we’ll be free from lockdowns.   I hope so anyways.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I’ll honestly be surprised if we go back to lockdowns.  I can see school being messed with some but I think we’ll be free from lockdowns.   I hope so anyways.  

I hope you're right. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

I’ll honestly be surprised if we go back to lockdowns.  I can see school being messed with some but I think we’ll be free from lockdowns.   I hope so anyways.  

Agreed. Once everything opened, I think that was the end of lockdowns. People just aren't going to go for it again. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

I’ll honestly be surprised if we go back to lockdowns.  I can see school being messed with some but I think we’ll be free from lockdowns.   I hope so anyways.  

 

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Agreed. Once everything opened, I think that was the end of lockdowns. People just aren't going to go for it again. 

I agree too and while I am at it what kind of monster(s) target children with these draconian measures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

I agree too and while I am at it what kind of monster(s) target children with these draconian measures.

Well they aren't draconian measures, for one. But it's the same people that suggest children get all vaccinations, not just this one. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.