Jump to content
DevilMayCare

Official KHSAA RPI Rankings (11/7)

Recommended Posts

Class 6A 

1. Trinity .64080

2. North Hardin. 63269

3. Bryan Station .63196

4. Henderson County .59331

5. Male .58029

6. Dunbar .55813

7. McCracken County .55542

8. Ryle .54430

9. Manual .53820

10. St. Xavier .53422

 

Class 5A 

1. Owensboro .66010

2. Scott County .64448

3. Covington Catholic .63548

4. Southwestern .63358

5. Bowling Green .62004

6. Pulaski County .61692

7. South Warren .61580

8. North Bullitt .59758

9. Frederick Douglass .58201

10. Graves County .57999

 

Class 4A

1. Boyle County .66894

2. Johnson Central .66724

3. Corbin .64899

4. Central .62360

5. Lexington Catholic .60931

6. Letcher County Central .59638

7. Franklin County .59296

8. Russell County .59233

9. Holmes .57830

10. Wayne County .56658

 

Class 3A

1. Elizabethtown .74074

2. Ashland .65902

3. Russell .63897

4. Mercer County .62626

5. Bardstown .61618

6. Taylor County .61470

7. Belfry .61252

8. Glasgow .59861

9. Christian Academy of Louisville .59555

10. East Carter .56695

 

Class 2A

1. Lexington Christian Academy. 74357

2. West Carter .68421

3. Mayfield .67770

4. Beechwood .67171

5. Somerset .63045

6. Hancock County .62305

7. Danville .60310

8. Middlesboro .59894

9. Murray .59584

10. Shelby Valley .58927

 

Class 1A

1. Louisville Holy Cross .69983

2. Kentucky Country Day .65407

3. Pikeville .63524

4. Paintsville .63404

5. Sayre .63225

6. Crittenden County .62092

7. Newport Central Catholic .60992

8. Bethlehem .60584

9. Russellville .58041

10. Williamsburg .57101

 

Complete rankings: https://khsaa.org/rpi_details/?event_id=1179

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge for Boyle. Just last week they were third and looking at a potential third round road game. Now they’ll be home all postseason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Carter also appears to be a potential big winner in all of this. Provided they keep winning they’d never have a playoff road game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pikeville edges Paintsville at the wire to host the East.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corbin took the biggest L with no game this week. Goes from likely a home game with Boyle in third round to having to travel to Johnson Central now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Class 6A 

1. Trinity .64080

2. North Hardin. 63269

3. Bryan Station .63196

4. Henderson County .59331

5. Male .58029

6. Dunbar .55813

7. McCracken County .55542

8. Ryle .54430

9. Manual .53820

10. St. Xavier .53422

 

Class 5A 

1. Owensboro .66010

2. Scott County .64448

3. Covington Catholic .63548

4. Southwestern .63358

5. Bowling Green .62004

6. Pulaski County .61692

7. South Warren .61580

8. North Bullitt .59758

9. Frederick Douglass .58201

10. Graves County .57999

 

Class 4A

1. Boyle County .66894

2. Johnson Central .66724

3. Corbin .64899

4. Central .62360

5. Lexington Catholic .60931

6. Letcher County Central .59638

7. Franklin County .59296

8. Russell County .59233

9. Holmes .57830

10. Wayne County .56658

 

Class 3A

1. Elizabethtown .74074

2. Ashland .65902

3. Russell .63897

4. Mercer County .62626

5. Bardstown .61618

6. Taylor County .61470

7. Belfry .61252

8. Glasgow .59861

9. Christian Academy of Louisville .59555

10. East Carter .56695

 

Class 2A

1. Lexington Christian Academy. 74357

2. West Carter .68421

3. Mayfield .67770

4. Beechwood .67171

5. Somerset .63045

6. Hancock County .62305

7. Danville .60310

8. Middlesboro .59894

9. Murray .59584

10. Shelby Valley .58927

 

Class 1A

1. Louisville Holy Cross .69983

2. Kentucky Country Day .65407

3. Pikeville .63524

4. Paintsville .63404

5. Sayre .63225

6. Crittenden County .62092

7. Newport Central Catholic .60992

8. Bethlehem .60584

9. Russellville .58041

10. Williamsburg .57101

 

Complete rankings: https://khsaa.org/rpi_details/?event_id=1179

Are these the final rankings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pacman69 said:

Are these the final rankings?

They should be locked in for the postseason, but I'm hesitant to say anything for sure this year.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

They should be locked in for the postseason, but I'm hesitant to say anything for sure this year.

There weren’t many games played this week so I would imagine it’s all been calculated by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems Holmes needs to stop winning, have won six in a row and drop every week, I just don’t get it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pacman69 said:

Are these the final rankings?

 

2 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

They should be locked in for the postseason, but I'm hesitant to say anything for sure this year.

We have to wait to see which teams opt out of the playoffs and then I assume the RPI Rankings will be recalibrated. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refresh my memory, are the RPIs “locked” at the end of the regular season, or can they go up with playoff wins and be used for seeding purposes?  In other words, in 5A for example, if Frederick Douglass beats Scott Co in the playoffs, would their RPI be re-calculated and used to determine seeding for the following week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are locked in and Frederick Douglass keeps winning and everyone else “holds serve”, then that’s a heckuva bad break for Owensboro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

We have to wait to see which teams opt out of the playoffs and then I assume the RPI Rankings will be recalibrated. 

What goes into the RPI recalibration process if teams forfeit playoff games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pacman69 said:

What goes into the RPI recalibration process if teams forfeit playoff games?

No clue.

Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, allsport71 said:

It seems Holmes needs to stop winning, have won six in a row and drop every week, I just don’t get it.

Beat a 1-win Scott team, winless 1A Bellevue, and another 1A team in Newport Central Catholic. For a 4A school those are not good for the mathematical formula.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.