Voice of Reason

Mask or No Mask

Mask or No Mask  

38 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Mask or No Mask

• Mask
    • No Mask

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2020 at 09:49 PM

26 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Umm yeah. That’s absolutely enough for me to wear one. Why isn’t it enough for you? It’s the most minor inconvenience imaginable. It takes zero effort and impacts your life zero. Being frustrated because things are shut down, no events, etc. is understandable. We’re all frustrated by that and everyone wants to be able to live their normal life again. Being frustrated by having to wear a mask because you don’t think it’s effective enough? I just don’t understand that at all. 

Agreed.

5% would be roughly 15,000 lives saved ?

I’m good with that ...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

There are real scientific based studies that agree with exactly what I've posted. They're posted in the Coronavirus forum. Check them out and follow the science. 

And there are real scientific based studies that show masks are effective. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

And there are real scientific based studies that show masks are effective. 

Yeah but Deuce what would doctors know about masks being effective? Haha 

From September through December 2019, there were 68,000 cases of the flu in the US. Last year from September through December there were 1,000 cases of the flu.

That is a stunning stat. More anecdotal proof that masks are effective. Other factors like social distancing, less public interaction and higher flu vaccine numbers contribute to the low flu numbers also. Regardless, only a little over 1,000 cases of the flu reported so far this flu season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

From September through December 2019, there were 68,000 cases of the flu in the US. Last year from September through December there were 1,000 cases of the flu.

That is a stunning stat. More anecdotal proof that masks are effective. Other factors like social distancing, less public interaction and higher flu vaccine numbers contribute to the low flu numbers also. Regardless, only a little over 1,000 cases of the flu reported so far this flu season.

It would be great if we can talk about Covid-19 like that some day  in the future.

• Like 1