Sign in to follow this  
bugatti

Eastern Conference Finals (Heat vs. Celtics)

The undercard Conference Finals matchup has been highly contested despite the Heat now taking a 3-1 series lead. I loathe Jimmy Butler but I can't help but root for the Heat.

• Thanks 1

My updated GOAT rankings:

1) Michael Jordan
2) Magic Johnson
3) LeBron James
4) Tyler Herro
5) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Love me some Carsen Edwards, but give me the team with the Cats! Also, Miami has been really good defensively this postseason. 

Bam brought the wrath in game six to send the Celtics back home. Herro, too, made some noise.

I hate rooting for a team with Jimmy Butler on it, but this Heat team is awesome to watch. If you are ranking players, Jimmy Butler is probably in that 14-18 range (Bam is Miami's best player), but it is undeniable he brings an intangible leadership that fits this team perfectly.

In "Why is that a stat?" news, Herro's 11 4th quarter points are the most 4th quarter points by a rookie in a Conference Finals clinching game in NBA history.

Bam joined LeBron, D-Wade, and Shaq as the only players to post 30/10/5 in a playoffs game. 

17 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Bam joined LeBron, D-Wade, and Shaq as the only players to post 30/10/5 in a playoffs game. 

I assume you mean for the Heat?

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

I assume you mean for the Heat?

Yes, and I knew I needed to make that distinction, but got pulled away from my computer and forgot it.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Most underrated coach in the NBA by far is Erik Spoelstra.

He is really good. I think three of the best coaches now reside in the East (Spoelstra, Nurse, and Stevens). A big reason for the East's resurgence the last handful of years.

Sign in to follow this