Tigerpride94

North Hardin at Bullitt East Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• North Hardin
    • Bullitt East

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 05:35 AM

#3 North Hardin (2-0) travels to Bullitt East (1-1) after shutting out John Hardin 19-0. Bullitt East is coming off a 48-21 win over Bullitt Central. Last year North Hardin beat Bullitt East 42-6. Can Bullitt East pull the upset or make it more respectable than last year. Does the North Hardin offense improve compared to their last two games. Does the North Hardin defense make it two shut outs in a row?

• Thanks 1

I think this one gets ugly in a hurry. North Hardin never really got to stretch its legs against John last week, which you have to give due credit to the Bulldogs defense for. They've had time to come down from the high of the Douglass win, so I look for a surge of offense from the Trojans this week.

• Like 1

NH just has too many dudes who are too fast to play against too many BE players that have too few snaps under their belt.  See what I did there?  Only things programs that have started over from scratch can do is to fight and compete more than they have before.  BE playing their first two seasons in 6A were given a tough schedule to try to grow a program.  But it certainly gives you an idea of what you should be aiming for.  I HOPE that BE finds a way to compete for a little while.  They have some decent football players that put in a lot of effort, but Friday night is a tall order. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this