WestDanville

Highlands vs Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who will come out victorious?   

45 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will come out victorious?

• Boyle County
    • Highlands

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/2020 at 11:00 PM

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Any info about Boyle’s players?  I guess what we know about Highlands so far is weak, weak, undisciplined and weak. Might as well start with a running clock. 

If you want to go after the coaches, go for it. They're grown men who understand that being criticized by Monday morning quarterbacks comes with the job. But I would lay off the kids. Even if you really feel that way, it's not a good look to come on here and post something like this. It doesn't help anything.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, football analysis said:

Boyle will control this game the whole game. Highlands is weak and under sized. they aren't a very disciplined team. Don't see them winning this game at all. Offense can't throw. Boyle needs to do is stop the outside run and its over. Defensively Highlands will get beat up front. The front six also isn't very strong for Highlands either.  

My guess is this is not a Boyle person anyway.

Choice A. is an upset Highlands parent whose child is not playing enough

Choice B. is a very anti Highlands person who roots against them even in chess and debate

Choice C. is a former player who wants a coaching change.

Just having some fun but in all seriousness this is a very strange post indeed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Any info about Boyle’s players?  I guess what we know about Highlands so far is weak, weak, undisciplined and weak. Might as well start with a running clock. 

1 hour ago, DevilMayCare said:

If you want to go after the coaches, go for it. They're grown men who understand that being criticized by Monday morning quarterbacks comes with the job. But I would lay off the kids. Even if you really feel that way, it's not a good look to come on here and post something like this. It doesn't help anything.

Boy, do I feel foolish.

@El Diablo, please accept my humblest apologies. I should have bothered to read the whole thread before I posted that. I realize now that your post was in jest. Again, sorry.

• Like 2

Is this game going to be streamed online? 

Again, one of Boyle's best teams last year and Boyle had to earn every yard in the first half.  10-0 at half last year?  I think that's correct.  So I think it will take another grind it out game.  The Gillis kid has charged out of the gate strong but will need to be on his game Friday.  Boyle only mustered 106 on the ground last year.  Rushing yards were hard to come by.  I expect a similar game.  Tough for 2 or 3 qtr's and maybe Boyle pulling away in the 4th.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Boy, do I feel foolish.

@El Diablo, please accept my humblest apologies. I should have bothered to read the whole thread before I posted that. I realize now that your post was in jest. Again, sorry.

Ha no worries. Good for you for sticking up for the kids I feel the same way when people attack kids. And yes I was in jest, there should be an in jest font or something. And I believe Highlands’ players are strong.  Hopefully it’s a good game. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BEChargers said:

Again, one of Boyle's best teams last year and Boyle had to earn every yard in the first half.  10-0 at half last year?  I think that's correct.  So I think it will take another grind it out game.  The Gillis kid has charged out of the gate strong but will need to be on his game Friday.  Boyle only mustered 106 on the ground last year.  Rushing yards were hard to come by.  I expect a similar game.  Tough for 2 or 3 qtr's and maybe Boyle pulling away in the 4th.  

Boyle has another good QB this year though right? Is he a pocket passer, scrambler, dual threat? 

51 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Boyle has another good QB this year though right? Is he a pocket passer, scrambler, dual threat? 

He can run but he has a cannon. Has 500 yards and 9 touchdowns through 2 games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cincyswords said:

My guess is this is not a Boyle person anyway.

Choice A. is an upset Highlands parent whose child is not playing enough

Choice B. is a very anti Highlands person who roots against them even in chess and debate

Choice C. is a former player who wants a coaching change.

Just having some fun but in all seriousness this is a very strange post indeed.

I'm sure this is not a Boyle person. I went to the Highlands @ Boyle game when Patrick Towles was playing and the Boyle fans were friendly and classy. Really nice community.

• Like 1

35 yard field goal by Jackson Smith

Boyle 3-0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Birds kept Boyle out of the end zone. 

Luke Sheperson with a 46 yard pick 6

Lanter runs in the extra point.

Boyle 11-0

6:09 1st. q

• Like 1