Randy Parker

Which of these 4 is your favorite?

Which of these 4 is your favorite?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 4 is your favorite?

Back in the day french fries were my favorite, but you all have got me wanting some onion rings right about now.

Kind of a random thought but the many qualities of onion rings brings it to my mind.

Wing sauces should have some sort of standard.

Love it or hate it, bw3s is probably the most popular wing joint in the nation. Restaurants should have a comparison for the heat of their sauce compared to its bw3s counterpart.

I often find myself ordering “hot” from bdubbs and atomic or 911 from local places.

Agreed completely. I’m more of a medium guy at BDubs, but nothing worse than ordering medium at a new restaurant and it having zero heat or way too much heat. It feels like almost like a wasted meal at that point. I also feel like the BDubs hate is uncalled for. BDubs is still great, just order your wings extra wet and you’re good to go. I understand people don’t like that you have to order them extra wet, but just accept it and move on. BDubs is still the standard for which all other wing joints are judged on whether they are better or worse.

I picked french fries but really good onion rings beats them all.

Big crinkle cut fries Frisch's used to sell. Guthrie's are close.