Randy Parker

You can only choose 3

A. French toast

2. Bacon

D. Eggs

Eggs

Bacon

More Bacon

(Pancakes if I have to make a 3rd choice)

This. I absolutely love Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy, and Bacon.

My choice also.

No answer to my question.

If it's a meal, bacon, eggs and biscuits and gravy.

For the rest of my life. Doughnuts, cereal and eggs, I think. Eggs and bacon are probably tied.

In my opinion sausage should be there instead of oatmeal. If it were I would choose 1,2,5. But going with the original list, I would choose 1,5,7. I feel like the different varieties of cereal you can have makes it a better choice than the others.

Bacon and Eggs are the easy keepers. I don't understand the love for biscuits and gravy, so that one is an easy throw away.

The others are all good. Cereal gives me a lot of different choices. I love French Toast, but that's more of a treat for me, not an every day item. Waffles and Pancakes are almost the same thing. But donuts are just awesome, so that's probably my third keeper.

Mrs. S's homemade biscuits are amazing and she does not just make gravy, she makes sausage gravy.

Back when I was hauling our yearly supply of beef down here from the old farm in Whitley County, my father would also slaughter a hog and make custom sausage, heavy on the sage and pepper. Now I have to settle for Jimmy Dean Sage, but Mrs. S's gravy is still the best I've ever had, even Mom's.

I just put on 30lbs thinking about it.

I would pick eggs, biscuits and gravy, and bacon. I would much rather have sausage as bacon but that isn't an option.