Voice of Reason

Coronavirus Courtesy

I know one thing for sure - I do not want to get CV19. Anything with the slightest chance of protecting me, I will make use of. Mask on.

I wonder if we’ll see a spike in CV19 in the towns that are having riots.

I wonder if we’ll see a spike in CV19 in the towns that are having riots.

Of course we will. I see a lot of mask wearers, but the interactions and failure of physical distancing will spike CV cases.

Of course we will. I see a lot of mask wearers, but the interactions and failure of physical distancing will spike CV cases.

So what will it say if we don’t see a big spike?

The virus only spikes at churches and football games. Riots should be fine.

Could say 2 months of mitigating efforts lowered the number of contagious people.

If we’re that lucky.

We won’t be. What a terrible time to have civil unrest.

I agree, I will not wear a mask anywhere that I go. Not a believer in their effectiveness.

But I'll also plead for everyone being respectful. I've had one place of business ask for me to put a mask on. I told the employee no thanks, and they told me it was store policy. I politely told the employee that I wouldn't shop there until there policy changes. I made no scene, and left immediately.

I have yet to witness anyone being a jerk about the mask whether it be a mask supporter or no masker. There is a respectful way to go about this, just be polite and patient.

It is not that hard to put a mask on in a store or or place of business. It’s not for you it’s for others. You are less likely you projectile particulates with a mask on. If you are a microbiologist I might listen to you but I doubt you are. They find out new things about this virus every day. Think of it as doing you part, you might save someone’s life. It’s what a classy person does.

It is not that hard to put a mask on in a store or or place of business. It’s not for you it’s for others. You are less likely you projectile particulates with a mask on. If you are a microbiologist I might listen to you but I doubt you are. They find out new things about this virus every day. Think of it as doing you part, you might save someone’s life. It’s what a classy person does.

A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

One of the very few studies on masks. Basically states that they are ineffective. I've done my research and I've drawn my own conclusion.

I'll continue on as normal just like everyone has done for every pandemic in the history on mankind. Not real classy telling people how to live their lives.