NLTanker1

Trinity - 2020 Schedule

31 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Do you know if they plan to allow fans?

I do not know. I'll be by the school tomorrow and will inquire as to what the plan is, if they have one yet.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

I do not know. I'll be by the school tomorrow and will inquire as to what the plan is, if they have one yet.

Schools are waiting for guidelines from KHSAA regarding fans and should be out this week.

• Like 1

Hearing this Freshman class is as good or better than the Senior class was as freshmen. I have known one of the freshmen since he was born and every high school coach in town was drooling over him. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

Hearing this Freshman class is as good or better than the Senior class was as freshmen. I have known one of the freshmen since he was born and every high school coach in town was drooling over him. 

I've heard that this class looks very impressive.

12 hours ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

Who should we be on the look out for and what positions do they play? 

perhaps another class such as the 2011...? 

Thanks 

My husband and I streamed the Cincinnati LaSalle VS Cincinnati St X game Friday night. Cost $10.  It would help with costs if all schools could do this.

Heard at the Freshmen game today that Rocks may have a game on October 16th. Possibly a Cincy team. Anyone know anything?

15 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

Heard at the Freshmen game today that Rocks may have a game on October 16th. Possibly a Cincy team. Anyone know anything?

That is 2nd round of Ohio playoffs so probably not Cincinnati team.

15 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

That is 2nd round of Ohio playoffs so probably not Cincinnati team.

But once a team in Ohio is eliminated this season they are allowed to add one more game. Maybe Trinity has had conversations with a first round underdog?

1 minute ago, gchs_uk9 said:

But once a team in Ohio is eliminated this season they are allowed to add one more game. Maybe Trinity has had conversations with a first round underdog?

I didn’t know that. Looks like the top 3 Catholic schools should win first round so guess could be another team.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

With the changes in Ohio for the 2020 season, every single team in the state will make the playoffs. First time ever. Any team planning a game for the 2nd week of playoffs is planning on losing in week 1.

11 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

With the changes in Ohio for the 2020 season, every single team in the state will make the playoffs. First time ever. Any team planning a game for the 2nd week of playoffs is planning on losing in week 1.

All true. And I’d dare say if you think you’re losing Game One of the playoffs you probably don’t need to play Trinity. If a paycheck is offered, however, then maybe that changes some opinions. 

• Like 2