Jump to content
NLTanker1

Trinity - 2020 Schedule

Recommended Posts

Any mention, discussion, and media regarding politics or political figures is expressly prohibited on BluegrassPreps. This includes, but is not limited to the mention or names of any elected or publicly appointed officials, both domestic and foreign, by name, title, or by the offices held (e.g. - president, governor, chancellor, minister, senator, congressman, commissioner, attorney general, county clerk, magistrate, Beshear, Clinton, Lincoln, Merkel, Obama, Putin, Reagan, Roosevelt, Trudeau, Trump, etc). Any direct references or inferences to political terminology and activities, (e.g. - government, Democrat, Republican, GOP, conservative, liberal, campaign, lobby, legislature, filibuster, caucus, etc) and anything else deemed political in nature by the BGP staff is also prohibited from the site. Likewise, this also includes 3rd party links to articles that are political in name or in nature. Additionally, the use of names/nicknames deemed by the BGP staff as references to political figures (e.g. - Andy, Donald, Tricky Dick, Slick Willy) will not be permitted on BluegrassPreps.

Keeping in mind BGP's core purpose as a sports-discussion community, discussion of the the managing bodies specifically serving over high school, college, amateur, and professional sports leagues (KHSAA, NCAA, IOC, MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL et al), along with the officers, officials and the titles held by the individuals within those organizations is permitted on BGP. Similarly, high school and college/university administrators and officials, when discussed in a strictly non-political manner, are all permissible on BGP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trinity adding North Laurel on 11/6. North Laurel manning up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Trinity adding North Laurel on 11/6. North Laurel manning up!

Shewww...the North Laurel is a 5A team that's currently two years past their last winning season. I can't help but commend Coach Larkey and the Jags for having the cojones to face down Trinity (especially this year), but I have to question how happy Coach Beatty and the Rocks really are with that matchup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Shewww...the North Laurel is a 5A team that's currently two years past their last winning season. I can't help but commend Coach Larkey and the Jags for having the cojones to face down Trinity (especially this year), but I have to question how happy Coach Beatty and the Rocks really are with that matchup.

That will likely be an opportunity for the young guys to get a lot of PT for Trinity. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Update:

Sep 11 vs. Moeller (OH)
Sep 18 vs. Male
Sep 25 vs. St. Xavier (at Cardinal Stadium)
Oct 2 - OPEN
Oct 9 vs. Ballard (District)
Oct 16 - OPEN
Oct 23 at Eastern (District)
Oct 30 vs. Bowling Green
Nov 6 vs. North Laurel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

That will likely be an opportunity for the young guys to get a lot of PT for Trinity. 

If it isn't...it's gonna be a long and very sore ride back to London for North Laurel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Current Update:

Sep 11 vs. Moeller (OH)
Sep 18 vs. Male
Sep 25 vs. St. Xavier (at Cardinal Stadium)
Oct 2 - OPEN
Oct 9 vs. Ballard (District)
Oct 16 - OPEN
Oct 23 at Eastern (District)
Oct 30 vs. Bowling Green
Nov 6 vs. North Laurel

Trinity indicated on Twitter that they're looking for one more game to finish out their regular season - so they're going to hang on to their bye week. Currently only two away games on the schedule, including St. X at Cardinal Stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Trinity indicated on Twitter that they're looking for one more game to finish out their regular season - so they're going to hang on to their bye week. Currently only two away games on the schedule, including St. X at Cardinal Stadium.

Go Rocks!    I'd love to see Trinity live-stream their games especially if live attendance is curtailed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be the first time in a long time that Trinity plays all their games in Jefferson Co. 

GO ROCKS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t imagine there are a lot of KY schools standing in line to play Trinity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roundsteak said:

I don’t imagine there are a lot of KY schools standing in line to play Trinity 

No, but if live attendance is allowed and not restricted and Trinity was willing to come to your place to play, they would bring a nice crowd, which would mean a nice gate.  For some programs that are self-funded, that might not be a bad trade-off for a year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information