Randy Parker

Where was the last place you ordered a pizza from?

It's been a minute for our house. Larosa's or maybe Domino's.

Love some Hometown Pizza, always good. Carrollton location is always busy, but always worth stopping by for a order if I'm in the area.

Never had Marco's before. I don't even know where the closest one is. :lol2:

Marco's isn't bad pizza. Not exactly spectacular, but I'd say it's a pretty big step up from Papa John's and Domino's, for sure.

Our last pizza order was from Impellizerri's here in Louisville. We got a Spinelli's coupon in the mail today, so I think that will be Friday.

NY NY Pizzeria. Local chain. Best pizza in Tampa Bay. And their lasagna!!!!

Marco's isn't bad pizza. Not exactly spectacular, but I'd say it's a pretty big step up from Papa John's and Domino's, for sure.

Our last pizza order was from Impellizerri's here in Louisville. We got a Spinelli's coupon in the mail today, so I think that will be Friday.

Personally I like Domino's better than Marco's. I do like the old world pepperonies Marco's uses.

Subway in the Wal-Mart store in Alexandria.

Amazingly good pizza from an unlikely source.

Excellent!!!

Derby City Pizza, Fairdale location. Eat pizza, as well as Stromboli’s and meatball subs. Usually get something at least once a week. Their pizza is a good thin crust, I usually prefer hand tossed but theirs is good

I haven't ordered pizza in about six years, but the last place I ordered from was Ginos in Huntington, WV.

Miguel's in Slade, KY.

That place stays packed with people, especially spring through late fall. I’d say 90% of their customers are not from the local counties but rather the hikers and rock climbers from other states and other sections of Kentucky. The few times I’ve been there I have felt like an Eastern Kentucky Appalachian that’s out of place in my own backyard, lol.

They do have great pizza!

Edited by The Professor

The last pizza I ordered was from Booneville Funtown, a locally owned business.