Sign in to follow this  
FlyPattern

Open Job: Garrard County

According to GCHS website today is the deadline for applications. Any news on potential Coach applicants?

I have heard (2) bardstown basketball assistants John Wheat, Matthew turner have applied. I believe Garrard is a tough job in that district.

45th & 12th is tough but the right coach can make some noise at GC, the talents young but they got some kids that can play

Brandon Cooper was named head coach today. Cooper is a Garrard graduate who was previously head coach in 2011-12. He’s been an assistant at Danville the last several seasons. He was a long time assistant at Southwestern prior to coming to Garrard the first time.

Brandon Cooper was named head coach today. Cooper is a Garrard graduate who was previously head coach in 2011-12. He’s been an assistant at Danville the last several seasons. He was a long time assistant at Southwestern prior to coming to Garrard the first time.

I heard they didn't even interview nobody for the job. I guess they must knew Cooper was there guy from the jump.

I heard they didn't even interview nobody for the job. I guess they must knew Cooper was there guy from the jump.

I believe they had a few interviews set up and a couple folks backed out.

Awesome hire for Garrard. With Cooper's son they have an outside scoring threat that along with Quisenberry is a good combination. If they grow and the freshman and sophomores develop around those kids it could be really good next couple of years in GC.

Big loss for Danville IMO. I was hoping Cooper would take over after McKinney.

Big loss for Danville IMO. I was hoping Cooper would take over after McKinney.

I’ve heard for ten years Ed was going to retire and every winter he’s back on the sidelines!

Sign in to follow this