4. Simon Kenton

5. Ryle

6. Conner

7. Cooper

8. Beechwood

9. Scott

10. Campbell County

Agree/Disagree?

Who should be in? Who would they replace?

Is Dixie Heights fools gold, or will all their returning experience propel them to a major step up?

Is Highlands finally ready to push CovCath?

Will Holmes surprise people even futher?

Is Dixie Heights fools gold, or will all their returning experience propel them to a major step up?

There are a lot of big question marks around northern Kentucky, so I think there's a LOT that will remain to be seen once the 2020 season rolls around, but in the meantime, I have a hard time seeing Dixie Heights in at #3. They haven't had a winning season since 2014, and I just don't see them managing to beat out Conner, Cooper or SK.

Ryle was one of numerous teams in NKY that really struggled to figure out who they really were in 2019. I think that's going to have a lot of eyes on Coach Engler and the Raiders this season, so we'll see what happens there, but my gut says after (marginally) beating Dixie during the regular season last year and then having their season ended by the red Colonels in the playoffs, Ryle will be out for blood when they host Dixie this October.

This should be Coach Nevels' best team at Holmes, the Calloways will be seniors and Holmes came on strong last year and I believe only lost 3 starters, looking for an exciting year in Covington.

There are a lot of big question marks around northern Kentucky, so I think there's a LOT that will remain to be seen once the 2020 season rolls around, but in the meantime, I have a hard time seeing Dixie Heights in at #3. They haven't had a winning season since 2014, and I just don't see them managing to beat out Conner, Cooper or SK.

Ryle was one of numerous teams in NKY that really struggled to figure out who they really were in 2019. I think that's going to have a lot of eyes on Coach Engler and the Raiders this season, so we'll see what happens there, but my gut says after (marginally) beating Dixie during the regular season last year and then having their season ended by the red Colonels in the playoffs, Ryle will be out for blood when they host Dixie this October.

I don’t think Dixie is the number 3 team either. However, in regards to Dixie and Ryle people would have thought the same thing last year about Ryle being out for blood against Dixie, after Dixie pounded them in 2018. Yet as you said Ryle barely beat Dixie in the first game last year, and then lost in the playoffs to them. So Dixie has shown to be the better team the last two seasons. Then with what Dixie has returning, there is no reason to think Ryle is better than them now, until they prove otherwise.

Hopefully we get to have a season to find out. It just won’t be the same if there is no high school football.

This should be Coach Nevels' best team at Holmes, the Calloways will be seniors and Holmes came on strong last year and I believe only lost 3 starters, looking for an exciting year in Covington.

Agreed they should have a very good year.

Will be fun to see how this pre-season rankings looks if we get to play football this fall! (Praying we do) I think other than the top 2 teams the rest are not definite at their place in the poll. Lots of wins and losses between those teams from 3-10! Hope we get a full season of football to look back at this!

I'm okay with Dixie in the 3rd spot. I thought they were as physical as any team in NKY last year. If they have a decent amount of starters back, they are capable of making some noise.

Are we really sure that Highlands is a 2, I would say 3-4 maybe. CovCath won’t be as good this year but will still be the best in NKY. SK should be 2.

Are we really sure that Highlands is a 2, I would say 3-4 maybe. CovCath won’t be as good this year but will still be the best in NKY. SK should be 2.

It is all about the young QB for Simon Kenton. Highlands did beat SK last year 28-7.

It is all about the young QB for Simon Kenton. Highlands did beat SK last year 28-7.

Yes, at SK.

Highlands lost their best player and SK didn’t lose as much as far as talent goes.

Highlands lost their best player and SK didn’t lose as much as far as talent goes.

What about Hammack? Two top receivers? Top two tacklers on defense?