Sign in to follow this  
DevilMayCare

Who are the top receivers in Kentucky for 2020?

Ethan Reardon-CovCath 6’5-top target for Caleb Jacob last season. Just picked up 1st offer from Morehead St. today.

Trayvon Tinsley- Owensboro

Lead OHS in receiving yards last year. With a Junior Gavin Wimsatt next year expect Tinsley's numbers to go way up as well!

Great pick. The Wimsatt to Tinsley connection will be hard to handle next season.

Ethan Reardon-CovCath 6’5-top target for Caleb Jacob last season. Just picked up 1st offer from Morehead St. today.

He came on strong last season to compliment Mayer. Looking forward to seeing how he handles being target #1 for Caleb Jacob.

Brandon McClendon - Covington Holy Cross

5'10", 175 lbs

2019: 46 receptions/1118 yards/24.3 ypc/9 touchdowns/8 interceptions

This young man may be the most underrated athlete I've seen this year. A speedy, strong slot receiver and outstanding defensive back. He put up some of the best numbers in the state while playing on undoubtedly one of the worst teams in the state. Freshman QB. Young, inexperienced line and he just got open and made tough catches all over the field. A WINNER. Scary to think what he could do playing on a complete team. He's going to make a lucky DI coach very happy.

I honestly hadn't heard of him until your post. His film is impressive. He might be one of Kentucky's best kept secrets.

I honestly hadn't heard of him until your post. His film is impressive. He might be one of Kentucky's best kept secrets.

The thing is he did all of that playing on quite possibly the worst team in the region. Multiple young, inexperienced; under-skilled QB’s. The QB the Indians staff settled on was a freshman who could be good eventually but was running for his life most of the time. McClendon just made plays constantly. I can’t imagine what he’d do on a good team with an experienced QB and big experienced OL.

Brandon McClendon - Covington Holy Cross

5'10", 175 lbs

2019: 46 receptions/1118 yards/24.3 ypc/9 touchdowns/8 interceptions

This young man may be the most underrated athlete I've seen this year. A speedy, strong slot receiver and outstanding defensive back. He put up some of the best numbers in the state while playing on undoubtedly one of the worst teams in the state. Freshman QB. Young, inexperienced line and he just got open and made tough catches all over the field. A WINNER. Scary to think what he could do playing on a complete team. He's going to make a lucky DI coach very happy.

You said it all. this kid will definitely make a D1 coach very happy next year.

Hunter Scott from Glasgow was really impressive last year as a sophomore catching 46 balls for 748 yards and 14 TDs that means 30% of his catches went for touchdowns what’s even more impressive is he wasn’t a full time receiver he also played running back some and defense as well he also split catches with another excellent sophomore receiver in Jay Long.

I think that Class A football needs to watch out for a sophomore to have a coming out party at Pikeville this year. Wade Hensley I see stepping up and right away filling the hole left by his brother Jackson.

Posted (edited)

Jeremiah Lee - WR/QB/ATH - Cooper High School

Small in stature but the kid is a threat to score every time he touches the ball!

Edited by NKYCoach859
Forgot School

Sign in to follow this