Sign in to follow this  
DevilMayCare

Who are the top running backs in Kentucky for 2020?

Will McDaniel 6'0" 190 leading rusher for Boyle County last year. A special running back that can catch the ball and a top defender at outside linebacker. One of the top 2-way players in the state.

Good bloodlines as well. :thumb:

Of Running Backs I’ve seen, I think Male’s Jaylin Bross is best. Guy is tough to bring down!

Austin Oppel- Meade Co

Austin averaged 7 yards per carry and had over 1000 yards rushing in 8 games. He also had double digit touchdowns.

Hunter Bradley for McCracken County avg 185 yards per game at 9 yards per carry. If he can return to pre-injury form, he has to be considered a top 3 back in the state again.

Hunter Bradley for McCracken County avg 185 yards per game at 9 yards per carry. If he can return to pre-injury form, he has to be considered a top 3 back in the state again.

Had over 1600 yards and 30 touchdowns, missed a game vs Bowling Green and also got hurt in the middle of a game vs Christian County. One of the most electric runners in the state while also having good hands out of the backfield too.

Northington from Manual is the best I saw last year as a Soph in Jefferson Co

Caleb Burns of Danville ran for over 1,200 yards as a Sophomore.

I like Wayne County’s Sloan. He is in beast mode when he runs. All I can say is, you will figure it out when you see him in person. One tuff kid!

The Dixon kid from Belfry. He had a great year this past year. He missed 4 games and still ended up rushing for over 1,000 yards. He had 227 yards and 3 touchdowns in the 3A championship game alone.

In the games he did play he had to share carries with Ben Bentley and Peyton Hensley, both these two also rushed for over 1,000 yards themselves last year. Dixon will no doubt be the primary workhorse for the Pirates next year. This kid is special and if he can stay healthy he may end up breaking some records before its over.

Belfry also returns 3 of their 5 starting O-Linemen from last years squad. But they did lose their All State center Ethan Wolford and one of their tackles, Sean Cochran, to graduation. But there's still plenty of big, healthy young men ready to step in and fill those wholes and block for Dixon when the time comes.

Fern Creek’s Terrance Mitchell 5-10 175, Senior. Last year rushed 110 for 1110, 13 touchdowns, averaged 10.1 yards per carry while sharing the load with 3 other backs. Departed players Anthony Teague had 136 carries, Donte Cambron had 76. Mitchell should get more carries this year as well as Herve Blode 5-9, 160 who had 71 carries for 477 yards and 3 TD.

Braedon Sloan is the truth. May be not only the best RB in the state but the best player. He’s special.

Sign in to follow this