Tkinslow

Will there be high school football this fall?

But we've already "proven" in-school instruction isn't essential.

I’m not sure anything has been proven. Generally speaking, the rigor is lower. Reliable assessment data is not feasible with this platform. We will have learning gaps that will continue to widen, the longer students are out of the classroom.

St.X does season passes. Can get general admission or reserved seating for football. St.X vs Trinity not included though.Can also do a yearly pass for all sports. If you go to as many games as me, it’s a good value. Other schools should look into it.

St.X does season passes. Can get general admission or reserved seating for football. St.X vs Trinity not included though.Can also do a yearly pass for all sports. If you go to as many games as me, it’s a good value. Other schools should look into it.

How much are the football season passes at X?

How much are the football season passes at X?

I think depending which option is 40.00 or 50.00. It also gets you into JV and Frosh games. I think soccer also.

I think depending which option is 40.00 or 50.00. It also gets you into JV and Frosh games. I think soccer also.

That's a deal!

Also nice to not have to stand at ticket window especially if running close to game time.

Cincinnati.com just released a bunch of photos of Elder (OH) and Moeller (OH) doing conditioning drills. They were not wearing masks and although the distance was pretty good in the photos we "know" there are probably plenty of times where the teammates are in close proximity to each other.

That seems about right. I’ve seen them from $35 to $400 (4 tix) in Ohio, if you want the booster package for the dinner nights, preferred parking and all that jazz.

That seems about right. I’ve seen them from $35 to $400 (4 tix) in Ohio, if you want the booster package for the dinner nights, preferred parking and all that jazz.

$400 gets you the booster package and preferred parking? I'd pay that if I had a kid on the team for sure.

$400 gets you the booster package and preferred parking? I'd pay that if I had a kid on the team for sure.

It went up to $425 apparently but yup 4 season football tickets and basketball, one preferred parking pass, which is nearly front row, has your name on the spot and all. You get lanyards and 10% of concession coupons also. Not a bad deal I agree.

All schools should get into this, offering different packages and perks.

It went up to $425 apparently but yup 4 season football tickets and basketball, one preferred parking pass, which is nearly front row, has your name on the spot and all. You get lanyards and 10% of concession coupons also. Not a bad deal I agree.

All schools should get into this, offering different packages and perks.

I completely agree. More schools should do this.

Anyone able to get the KHSAA Board of Control stream???

3:15pm and I'm unable to access it.

Anyone able to get the KHSAA Board of Control stream???

3:15pm and I'm unable to access it.

They're having technical issues.