Tkinslow

Will there be high school football this fall?

33 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

Let's be honest.  Coaches can preach, beg, advise, whatever. But ultimately, is going to come down to the kids and their parents toeing the line, and keeping themselves away from crowds and gatherings. There really is no "bubble", especially when school starts back in person.

Seems like a pretty easy decision to me.. If you want to play, do your part to make sure it happens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjs4470 said:

Let's be honest.  Coaches can preach, beg, advise, whatever. But ultimately, is going to come down to the kids and their parents toeing the line, and keeping themselves away from crowds and gatherings. There really is no "bubble", especially when school starts back in person.

Your “bubble” are people you interact with on a daily. Of course you cannot make a true bubble but you can limit your interaction with outside groups. 

Some people on here do not want sports. You could come up with numerous arguments for and against it. But the simple fact is you take things week by week and adjust on the fly. 

The teams whose entire family unit buy into these things will be successful. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WKY_Football said:

Your “bubble” are people you interact with on a daily. Of course you cannot make a true bubble but you can limit your interaction with outside groups. 

Some people on here do not want sports. You could come up with numerous arguments for and against it. But the simple fact is you take things week by week and adjust on the fly. 

The teams whose entire family unit buy into these things will be successful. 

That is correct. Once the player leaves practice, it's all on him and his family to make it happen.

• Like 2

Unless something crazy happens within next 9 hours, the answer to this thread topic is....Yes there will be football in KY this fall.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Unless something crazy happens within next 9 hours, the answer to this thread topic is....Yes there will be football in KY this fall.

Finally.   Hoping everyone has a great night and all of the teams get to go home healthy at the end of the night. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Coach Wolfe still battling forces in JCPS. Go Coach Wolfe!

A "Coach Wolfe Says" thread would be pretty epic!

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:16 PM, Tkinslow said:

I know we are a long way away but with virtually all sports suspended or canceled do we think this will clear up by the fall I personally think in a couple months this virus will be a afterthought but what do you guys think.

We finally have our answer @Tkinslow 

I don't think I have ever been happier to close a thread.

Are you ready for some Kentucky High School Football!? 

• Like 2