Jump to content
Tkinslow

Will there be high school football this fall?

Recommended Posts

For anyone watching this at least Jacqueline Coleman is playing with a baby.  It is something to pass the time while Dr. Stack pontificates. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theguru said:

For anyone watching this at least Jacqueline Coleman is playing with a baby.  It is something to pass the time while Dr. Stack pontificates. 

I hadn't noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Stack says kids should have their masks on at all times inside a building other than eating or drinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ughhhh....Stack called an EKG an "echocardiogram".

Classic 'I want to make sure everyone knows I'm smart' thing to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alvis Johnson calling Dr. Stack out on delaying!  Love it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ughhhh....Stack called an EKG an "echocardiogram".

Classic 'I want to make sure everyone knows I'm smart' thing to say.

He probably calls x-rays "radiographs" too.

"Oh..dear me. I believe that I've fractured my fifth metatarsal. Could someone bring the automobile around so we can ambulate to the nearest facility that treats emergent medical needs so I can have a radiograph technologist take radiographs and have a physician look at the imaging and tell me whether or not he concurs?"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion Dr. Stack wants to delay athletics until 9-28 but that really isn't a date because he says he would revisit it a couple of weeks before the 28th.  In other words, Dr. Stack is for delaying high school sports but he is not saying it in plain language.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theguru said:

In my opinion Dr. Stack wants to delay athletics until 9-28 but that really isn't a date because he says he would revisit it a couple of weeks before the 28th.  In other words, Dr. Stack is for delaying high sports but he is not saying it in plain language.  

I think today's presentation and Q/A with Dr. Stack has helped us definitively determine one of the problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Dr. Stack just say "wash your bloody hands"?

Bloody? Like covered in blood? Or does he use British slang for some odd reason?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Alvis Johnson calling Dr. Stack out on delaying!  Love it.

Me quoting me.  Coach Johnson asked Dr. Stack about what would be different about delaying to the 28th and he is talking about 2 year olds in car seats and popcorn popping times.   

Dr. Stack says if everyone will wear masks, social distance, and wash their hands we can move forward (my words).

Dr. Stack finished by playing the ignorance card and recognizing he isn't a popular guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Did Dr. Stack just say "wash your bloody hands"?

Bloody? Like covered in blood? Or does he use British slang for some odd reason?

Yeah, that was an add on after adding something to wearing masks which came off like contempt to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy Poe is on here talking in circles now about who he represents, what he represents, and if he is representing them or giving his own opinion...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy Poe wants another meeting after this meeting to make a final decision where everyone is on the same page. 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.