Per Scott Brown of YourSportsEdge.Com the announcement was made late this afternoon.

Coach Coby Lewis was the head coach at Trigg County for 9 years.

Cy Dossett has to be at the top of the list if I’m Trigg County.

Cy Dossett has to be at the top of the list if I’m Trigg County.

Who is he?

Rusty Goble should be the hire here. I think he would do a fantastic job.

I’ve heard recently Josh Jaggers is a name too look out for! Makes all the sense in the world with the Jaggers family being Trigg County legacy!

Is there a job open in Kentucky that Josh Jaggers isn't linked to?

Trigg County seems to be a very good possibility! His grandad won two state titles there and his dad was a star at Trigg and still lives in the Cadiz area!

Is there a job open in Kentucky that Josh Jaggers isn't linked to?

I think there are a lot of jobs that are kind of "in his wheelhouse" this year. There have been 34 coaching openings around the state thus far this year, and I'd guess I've seen his name mentioned in 4 or 5, maybe 6 of those threads. He has a lot of family connections coming from such a notable coaching family...and with the coaching tree that that family has produced, I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to have seen him mentioned quite a few times.

I think there are a lot of jobs that are kind of "in his wheelhouse" this year. There have been 34 coaching openings around the state thus far this year, and I'd guess I've seen his name mentioned in 4 or 5, maybe 6 of those threads. He has a lot of family connections coming from such a notable coaching family...and with the coaching tree that that family has produced, I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to have seen him mentioned quite a few times.

I’d say your probably right but imo none more than Trigg County!

New coach will be announced today (Monday, March 30th) at 1 p.m. Eastern/Noon Central (Trigg Time).

NO press conference, though (understandably).

SOURCE:

Twitter

Trigg County AD @TriggCoAD

4m

"Today at Noon, on Facebook Live & maybe Twitter, we will be announcing our new head football coach."