Know of the man who died from Grant County. He was also another one who had some other health issues putting him at risk.

A couple things troubling about this case that I've heard (but can't 100% verify)…

1) He was evidently helping out food services at Grant County schools (I believe, by delivering the food). So, now you've got not only the volunteers who he was working with, who'll have to get tested and/or quarantined...but also the kids he delivered food to as well.

2) Evidently he was just in Wal-Mart within the past week or so...when he was running a fever! You know it's one thing to be an unwitting participant in the spreading of this if you're asymptomatic. But, it's a whole other ballgame if you're showing symptoms.

2) Evidently he was just in Wal-Mart within the past week or so...when he was running a fever! You know it's one thing to be an unwitting participant in the spreading of this if you're asymptomatic. But, it's a whole other ballgame if you're showing symptoms.

Anybody known to be in public while exhibiting symptoms should be criminally charged.

The fact that they released a number of 35 is just plain insulting. Honestly, even if they used a number 10 times that, I'd still be suspicious. The 35 is just ridiculous.

There is zero chance China is giving correct numbers.

There is zero chance China is giving correct numbers.

Can we go less than zero? Cause that's where I am in my thinking.

I agree with everyone on holding China accountable for their shortcomings. But let's be clear, we are not in the situation we are in here in the US because China wasn't honest with their numbers. South Korea and Germany had the same information from China that we did and they are in much better shape than the US.

I agree with everyone on holding China accountable for their shortcomings. But let's be clear, we are not in the situation we are in here in the US because China wasn't honest with their numbers. South Korea and Germany had the same information from China that we did and they are in much better shape than the US.

China lying did not help. We would absolutely be better off has we known the actual facts, imo.

China lying did not help. We would absolutely be better off has we known the actual facts, imo.

Sure. Agree their lies hurt. But we have states in the US that dragged their feet on this, and many people who are still doubters.

Why did South Korea and Germany do so much better with the same set of lies from China? Why have Vietnam and Taiwan not been hit the same way as the US?

There are many more problems here in the US that go beyond China's lies.

Sure. Agree their lies hurt. But we have states in the US that dragged their feet on this, and many people who are still doubters.

Why did South Korea and Germany do so much better with the same set of lies from China? Why have Vietnam and Taiwan not been hit the same way as the US?

Do you really think Vietnam and Taiwan are testing like South Korea? Also, do you think that their societies are as interwoven as ours? I question all numbers. There is not a set of data out there that makes sense for what nations are reporting.

Trying to compare the US with pretty much any other country is a shot in the dark. I understand that the healthcare gurus have to develop models based on something, but I would personally do so off of our own experience.

Trying to compare the US with pretty much any other country is a shot in the dark. I understand that the healthcare gurus have to develop models based on something, but I would personally do so off of our own experience.

Agree. Too many differences.

Do you really think Vietnam and Taiwan are testing like South Korea? Also, do you think that their societies are as interwoven as ours? I question all numbers. There is not a set of data out there that makes sense for what nations are reporting.

I would think we have to be one of, if not the number one, most mobile nation on the planet. It is nothing for us to drive 20, 30, or heck, even 60 miles for work, shopping or entertainment. The interstate system is a network of arteries and veins that could pretty much carry this thing from coast to coast in a matter of days. And that's not even including the airlines.

I would think we have to be one of, if not the number one, most mobile nation on the planet. It is nothing for us to drive 20, 30, or heck, even 60 miles for work, shopping or entertainment. The interstate system is a network of arteries and veins that could pretty much carry this thing from coast to coast in a matter of days. And that's not even including the airlines.

I drove 250 miles today all around Cincinnati area. That's a minimum mileage number on a Friday for me.

UK opening a 400-bed field hospital in the Nutter Field House.

There will also be a field hospital build on the state fairgrounds in Louisville. A 2,000 bed tent(s) essentially. That should be an eye opener for those that think this virus is no big deal.

There will also be a field hospital build on the state fairgrounds in Louisville. A 2,000 bed tent(s) essentially. That should be an eye opener for those that think this virus is no big deal.

Let's hope it all won't be needed.

Agree on dragging feet. There are schools who are not online yet, or just started in the last few days. We have finished our 3rd week of NTI.